"I'm here for Quinn. I'll ask him for a dinner." He answered and I clenched my fist with anger.

"Is there any occasion?"

"None but, I want to talk with him."

Why is this guy made me so mad right now? He's after Quinn and he's asking him for a date.

"How about you? What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I'm here to fetch Quinn. We had a lot of things to do because of my schedule." I answered.

"Okay. But I already asked him yesterday to have dinner with me. Maybe, you reschedule your plans."

I chuckled because he made me laugh. I went closer to him and said.

"Hell no!"

And I walked out from him heading to the building. I asked for Vladimir's class because he's teaching now where Quinn attended. The students recognized me because of my get-up. They gave me the room number and also directions going there. When I found the room, I opened the door like a normal student and Vladimir was surprised. I looked for Quinn and he's sitting at back beside a girl. I walked towards them and I pushed the guy who sat on the right side of Quinn.

"Ares?" He whispered at me.

I ignored him and pretended that I'm listening to Vladimir's lesson.

"What are you doing? Aren't you afraid that the class might recognize." He whispered again.

"Nah! Unless you tell them." I said.

Vladimir glared at me and then he continued discussing a certain topic. I got bored with this boring class of Vladimir and there's nothing to do but to tease Quinn. I kept on poking his shoulder but he ignored me. I don't want to be ignored so I took his book and throw it on the floor. The students in front of us looked at us.

"What's your problem?" He asked me and picked his book.

"I'm bored." I answered and trying to get his bag next but he's quick to grab his bag and placed it where I can't reach it.

Now he's starting to play with me. While he was taking notes from the discussion, I kicked his left foot but I was ignored. I kicked it again and then he glared. He's annoyed now and I kept of pestering him. I was trying to get his pen from his hand until he got annoyed and punched me on my face.

"Get lost!" He shouted and I grinned.

Success!

"Wifey and that barbaric guy, get out of my class! You're disturbing the other students!" Vladimir shouted at us.

But I was annoyed how he called Quinn and he's not ashamed of it that the students heard his endearment.

Quinn took his book and put in his bag then he left. I grinned at my brother and followed Quinn who was walking fast at the corridor.

"Hey! Wait for me!" I said and ran faster just to catch him up.

He ignored me and kept on walking until I grabbed his arm.

"Let me go, stupid!" He shouted.

"Nah! I won't." I answered and dragged him out from this building before Mr. Carter will see him.

I can smell Carter's scent so I took another route of exit just to avoid him. I unlocked the doors of my car and forced Quinn inside but he's quick to grab my hand and he twist it, kicked my right leg, and I fell down on my knees.