chapter five ; memories

Start from the beginning

Idiot.

I pulled the drawer under my bed and took out a steel box that was wrapped with pink wrapper, that I decorated by myself. I opened the cover and it showed up the content inside it. There was a lot of things inside it - notes, diaries, polaroids and others.

And everything was given by him.

My eyes etched on a pink thing placed on the edge of the box, I took it out without hesitating and-

It was the ring given by him, ten years ago.

I bit my bottom lips and put the ring on my palm as I remembered everything suddenly. The moment attacked my mind unexpectedly - and it clearly showed that Minho put it on my finger - and promised that the ring will be more expensive another ten years.

But did he accomplish it?

"Noona," I turned at the door and realized that Jihyun was standing there. I quickly hid everything under the blanket sheet, hoping that he wasn't looking at it.

"I do have training at 3, can you send me there?"

I nodded and replied, "Yes, sure."

He frowned and adjusted his standing position. "Noona, you looked suspicious all of a sudden. What happened?"

"None... None of your business," I said. "Quick, make yourself ready. I'll get prepared, give me about five minutes,"

He nodded as he left me alone in the bedroom. I quickly took out the box and closed the cover before putting it back in the drawer. I released a deep breath, relieved that he didn't even realize the existence of that box. 

*

"Take care, Jihyun. Call me if you need anything," 

"You too. Don't forget to pick me up at 7," 

Jihyun left the car and waved a little to her sister before went inside the studio. There were some trainees from the different group were resting in the lobby - maybe they had ended their session just now.

He smiled at them to show respect before managing his steps to the second floor using the stairs. He glared at the watch on his wrist - it was 2.50 p.m. He was earlier than the exact time, but looking at the practice room - seemed like everyone was already there.

"Hello!" he bowed down to everyone, squeezed a smile towards them. Everyone replied and greeted him. 

"Lucky that you're early today. Our tutor today is not our vocal teacher. It's a special guest," Baek-ah came towards him and patted his back. "I hope that she's Wendy or Taeyeon noona, I'm pretty sure that we're going to have a great day with them!" 

Jihyun giggled. "It's only you. I only wait for Yeri,"

Baek-ah pouted. "Ah, I forgot!" he laughed at the end. "But if Wendy is going to be here, you can ask her to send your regards to Yeri!" 

They continued their conversation until they heard someone was using the microphone, totally it was their tutor. 

Baek-ah peeked a little to look around for the guest - but the guest wasn't there.

Miss Cyan, one of their vocal tutor held the microphone and began to speak, "Good evening everybody. I hope that you'd enjoyed your rest yesterday and yes, we're going to proceed with vocal class!" she grinned at the end, and everyone clapped. 

"Where's the tutor tho," Baek-ah was really impatient about it. He really wanted Wendy or Taeyeon as their tutor - well, they must be his biases in each groups.

"But today you guys will not have it with me. I'd invited two tutors from SM artists today. Can you guess who?" The room was going noisy with trainees's voices that were trying to guess the guests. And yep, Baek-ah was screaming both names out loud, excitedly. 

"Okay okay calm down," Miss Cyan said. "Okay, please welcome, your tutors for today... SHINee's Taemin and Red Velvet's Wendy!"

Everyone clapped and screamed out loud when they saw both artists were coming through the front door, smiling and waving at them. Every trainees were so excited to see the artists in front of their eyes, and especially Baek-ah, who waited for Wendy - he was already covering his mouth, trying to not to scream.

"Good evening everyone, I'm Lee Taemin from SHINee! Nice to meet you all!" he bowed down and continued, "I'm going to teach you about vocals - that I'd learned when I was a trainee, and what I'd experienced by myself. I hope that you can learn a lot and if you have any questions, don't be shy to ask! Please enjoy the class happily, fighting!" his brief talk was enough to make every female trainees to scream out loud, fangirling over him. Taemin was looking so shy, and even formed crescent moon shapes on his eyes whenever he laughs.

Taemin passed the microphone to Wendy, and before she even speak, the male trainees were already screamed - including Baek-ah. Jihyun who was standing beside him only laughed, looking how happy his friend was. 

"Good evening! I'm Son Wendy, one of the member from Red Velvet! It's such an honor to meet you all!" she smiled. "My words are going to be the same as Taemin sunbaenim, plus I want you guys to stay happy and don't waste any time to ask! Don't be shy and sing passionately like you're going to perform on the stage with thousands people watching at you. I want to see the real side of you as a singer, that's one of the key to be a successful singer! Thank you and... fighting!" she looked so beautiful if you look at her with your own eyes. Gosh.

"Yes! Fighting!" Baek-ah screamed and clapped. 

Miss Cyan took the microphone back and proceeded, "Okay. We're going to divide you into two groups with different tutor. The first group is going to be with Taemin as the tutor, and the second one will go with Wendy, got it?" and everyone nodded.

"Okay, the first group members will be Min-ji, Eunbyul, Jihyun, Sekyung, Chansub and Jaerim. For the second group, Baek-ah, Kyungeun, Namjoo, Hongseok, Wongseok and Alice. Okay, I hope that you can enjoy your class today! Have fun!"

"GOSH JIHYUN. SHE'S GOING TO BE MY MENTOR GOSHGOSH," Baek-ah shook Jihyun's body. "Even though Taeyeon noona isn't here, but looking at Wendy, my heart pounds even faster. Is this what we call love?" 

Jihyun laughed. "Well, have fun Baek-ah. Don't waste your time to make her notice you. Send my regards to Yeri, remember."

He looked at Taemin, that was already waving at his group members. He bit his bottom lips. Well, I hope that I will give such a good cooperation with him. Even though he isn't the one that caused the problem with me- but- 

"Jihyun, come on! Taemin is waiting for us!" Eunbyul, one of his group members pulled his hand happily. "We're going to enjoy this for sure!"

"Yeah... of course," Jihyun said it awkwardly, but whenever he looked at Taemin, he remembered Minho's face. 

Oh God. 

tbc.

yo i'm having my mid-year test next week wish me luck ahaks