First showed was the concept photos. (Bye that's what Joonie looks like now) Yoongi raised his eyebrows and scrolled to see the songs.

(Ignore the other stuff just focus on the songs)

Yoongi pulled earbuds out and gave one to Hoseok. The first MV they watched was Do You.

Hoseok was surprised, yet he thought it was awesome. Yoongi smirked and scrolled to see the next one.

As they watched this one, their jaws were practically on the floor. "You actually put on a straight jacket for that one?" Hoseok asked and Yoongi handed the phone back still in shock. "Wow.. That's really good.. Are those the ones you're performing?" Yoongi asked and Namjoon nodded. "Damn.. Gonna cause some people to have a heartattack.." He said and Namjoon chuckled but shook his head. "Nah.. They don't like me that much.." He said and Jin scoffed. "But hey will." He said and kissed Namjoon's cheek before they all ordered.

"So... Yoongi.. You gonna be able to hold up with all the people?" Jin asked and Hoseok looked at Yoongi, kinda confused. "Uh... Uh.. I.." He began to stutter as he thought about it, but not only the crowd of people that would be watching and hearing him perform, but also after when they have the 'Fan Meet'. Jin looked at Namjoon. "Woops.." He said softly and looked back to Yoongi. "It's not gonna be that bad.." He said and Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows. "Come here.." He said and got up and walked over to the bar. Namjoon looked at Yoongi and began to calm him down.

"What's wrong?" Hoseok asked and looked back at Yoongi from where he and Jin were sitting. "I've known Yoongi for a long time.. Umm... I think you should know this... Yoongi gets very very bad when it comes to things like big crowds or something of that area.. He's got really bad anxiety... That's sorta why he's become the 'fuckboy' of the campus.. He deals with his anxiety and social issues by throwing parties, getting rid of bullies, or being a bad boy. You may have picked up on a few things.. Have you ever tried showing public affection with him?" Jin asked and Hoseok nodded. "He got all tense and weird, but relaxed soon after.." He said and Jin nodded. "Maybe you can help him with this... Everyone who's tried doing that never lasted long.. But he's personally told me that he wants to be with you.. Even just the thought of big crowds would send him into a panic attack.." He said and Hoseok frowned. "He's not really been like that with me... I wouldn't have ever known it about him.. Yeah, I can tell he's got some things he deals with, but I didn't know it was that bad.." he said.