Forgiveness (Smut Warning)

(John's POV)

It's been months and she's been feeling better. I can't say she's the happiest she's ever been but I'm proud of the improvements. Everything's been going smoothly. Though she didn't officially address that she has forgiven me, I chose to think she already did.

The sky has never looked so blue.

As for Alex, I've decided to cut him off.

Others girls tried to persuade me to leave her but I refused.

"Hey, cutie! What's a good lookin' guy like you doin' here? If ya need my number--"
"No thank you, ma'am. I've got a better woman." I smiled and turned down her offer.

I watched the woman turn to another man with a lustful expression. 

I saw Y/n waving at me. She smiled and hugged my arm. I laughed and gave her a cupcake. Let just say, she isn't the type to eat carefully. There were bits of frosting on her cheeks. I wiped it off and took a bite of her cupcake.

"Hey!"
"Excuse me, I bought this for you."
"Yeah, so the ownership was transferred to me. Therefore, it's mine now!"

I sighed and ate the cupcake whole. We both laughed and threw the wrapper away. After that, we drank some Chocolate Chip Cream from Starbucks (not sponsored) and headed home. Forgot to mention, there was a pool in the apartment where Y/n was staying in. We changed and took a dip in the pool. We both shivered and laughed.

"Hey, John. It's been great being with you..."

I turned to her and gave her a big hug.

"Y/n, I've never been more happy with you..."

I wrapped my left arm on my waist and used my right hand to cup her cheek. I gave her a French kiss.

"Here in the pool? Really?" she chuckled.

"Wanna head back?" I asked.

"Hmm... let's stay for a bit~" she teased as she rubbed her finger on my hard member.

She was wearing a bikini. This turned me on so much. I snuck in my hand in her panty and fingered her. She moaned and kissed my neck while I did it faster and faster. Eventually she stopped me. 

"Okay, let's head back." she said, panting.

We walked back to her room and dried ourselves, we also had to take off her clothes. I could see everything in full view. She was so damn hot. I want her so badly. I couldn't help but be incredibly hard. After that, I closed the curtains of the window and pinned her to the bed.

(Y/n's POV)

I kissed him on the lips and played with his hair. He wrapped his left arm around my waist while he cupped my cheek with his right hand. 

He pulled me on top of him and proceeded to kiss my neck. I felt really nervous. After all, this was going to be my first time. Apparently, he noticed.

"Are you okay with this, Y/n? We can stop if you want--"

"No! No, it's okay! I wanna lose it to you anyway...~"

I could feel his hard member against me. I teased him by grinding myself against it. He moaned and panted. John slowly entered me.

"Ah... John, I--"

"Shh... it's okay..."

"It hurts...!"

"I'll be gentle, okay? Just look at me..."

He kissed me while I slowly let him fully inside me. It hurt at first but eventually my pain turned to pleasure. I moved up and down, his member entering and leaving my entrance.

"Ah!~" I moaned loudly.

"It... feels so good...~" he responded.

We kept doing this for half an hour, doing nothing but making love.

"Ah... I'm going to..."

He embraced me tightly as he released his cum inside me. He panted and looked really drained. I got a towel and wiped the sweat off his body.

"There there, John. You look really really tired."

"Just satisfied from the time we're having." he chuckled.

"Wanna take a break? You can sleep if you want."

I laid down beside him.

"Sure, just a short nap can do." he said as he cuddled me.

That was one of the best days ever.

And yes, I forgave him. Though I didn't say it to him, he looks like he got the message anyway. I'm willing to forgive and love him again.