Dauntless Male: Trey Hull

Name: Trey Hull

Age: 16

Gender: Male

Faction: Dauntless

Appearance: At  first glance, all people just see Trey as intimidating. With his tall  frame, strong build, bulging muscles, and tattoos etched all over his  arms, people tend to want to stay away from him as much as possible.  Both his parents though, were short, weak, and skinny as a stick, so no  one was really sure where Trey got those traits from. But if you look  closer at the boy, you tend to notice that his eyes are a bright scared  green, which make him tend to look a little awkward and unsettled at  times.

Personality: Trey  is the perfect example for the phrase 'looks can be deceiving'. When  people actually get to know him, they find out that he's the most  worrisome, paranoid Dauntless boy there. He's smart, but too scared of  making an idiot of himself to let other people know how much he actually  uses his brain. Being made fun of a lot by the Erudites in his school,  Trey gets defensive very easily, and has a very quick temper when  someone insults him or someone he loves. His strength tends to help him  with that, and he's gotten into trouble more than once for attempting to  beat up the same scrawny Erudite boy for insulting his sister. But Trey  would never purposely annoy someone else, he's always paranoid that  something will happen to him if he does anything like that. He's highly  superstitious, but would never let other people know that.

Background:  Trey was born Dauntless, and at the age of thirteen, was already taller  than both his parents. At school, a lot of the Erudites and Candors used  to make fun of him, they'd pull out the usual stereotype about  Dauntless being brainless maniacs who never thought before they pulled  out their fists. They had also insulted his family just to provoke him,  and his reactions to those words landed him in a lot of trouble at  school. Because of that, he got a reputation as a troublemaker and a  badass, but no one quite understood that it wasn't his fault. For the  test, Trey actually got Erudite as a faction, but he didn't want to be  in the same faction as those boys who had made so much fun of him.

Family: Trey has both his parents, Maxine and Eric Hull, and a little sister by the name of Francesca.