Task Three: Search Party

"Go on. I'll be right behind you."

"That's why I'm nervous."

The atmosphere in  the manor is even darker than before as five more victims can be added  to the dead. They were declared innocent, but it seems they were too  late.

Isaac Lee-Gangion and  Belle Williams sit together and mourn the loss of their coworker. This  is no longer just a news story; now that they've lost Lucy McGreggor,  it's personal.

In one corner still sits  Jamie Webber, the only changed thing about him is that the wine in his  hand is now white and not red. Facing him is Theodore Leblanc-Boudreau,  still observing, reminiscing of his daughter. Cassanova Chrysler seems  to have given up on joining the pack as she is now shivering in the  third corner of the room.

In the centre, Samuel  Schilling, Penelope Lockheart and Melissande Vanar are all sitting,  shooting sad glances to where lies the body of Essie Valentino. Cecily  Leblanch-Miles and Gwenette Abernathy pull forwards the body of the  newest casualty.

Inspector Henry Graham.

A shriek can be heard  through the room and somebody else decides on the new plan of action:  "Well, I guess it's time to take things into our own hands, now. We  should split up and search."

----------------

The Task:  You and another tribute are searching the manor got any hints about the  killer's identity. Pairings will be revealed in the next chapter.

Nominations: Each guest is to send forward one name of who they believe the killer to be.

Killer: Please send two names of guests you would like to put up for votes.

Immunity: This goes to Belle Williams. Nobody may target her and she will be safe from votes AS LONG AS SHE HANDS IN.

First to recognize the  origin of the quote gets -2 nominations and cannot be targeted by the  killer. Guesses are to be PM-Ed with your entries.

Word Limit: 1500 words.

Due: Friday, October 4th at 8 PM EST. No extensions, failure to hand in will result in being put up for votes.