District Four Female: Alea Welsh --DEAD--

Name: Alea Welsh

Age: 17

District: 4

Gender: Female

Appearance: She looks  similar to the rest of the District 4 crowd, Windswept brown hair  tangled into light curls, just by walking outside her front door. Her  nose and below her eyes are splashed with dark freckles, her classic sea  green eyes sticking out against the darken tone of her skin. She is of  normal height, but she looks much taller as her long legs, bulging with  muscles make for more than half her height. Although she may be lacking  upper body mussels, she is surely fit with a small waist makes her look  like she could be from one of the "other districts"

Personality: Alea has an  awkward sort of bubbly charisma that has earned her with popularity in  the district, even if she seems like a nobody as you can find her either  alone by the ocean, or under her favorite tree with a friend or two, at  most. She is very reserved, and most people thought that she would be  worthless to train, but yes, she may be quiet but she has a punch. She  is very nonchalant about things, and even if she may be the best girl in  the training class, she just walks around like she's just as good as  anyone else. Although her talent has gotten her into the lineup to  voulnteer a year before the end of their time, she isn't waltzing around  waiting for everyone the worship the ground she walks upon. She is also  a very laid back person, and her family says that she's never stressed  out in her life, at lease as they know of. And frankly, the only person  worried about Alea leaving for the games is her younger sister Dory, who  is perhaps her best friend. Even if their 12 years appart in age.

Background: As a career  district and trainee, Alea lived a good life in her family's cottage  right by the ocean, with her mum, dad and little sister Dory who is only  6, and their dog Clooney who is an Australian Shepard. Dory, Clooney  and Alea were probably the closest of friends in the district, even if  they were a sister and their dog. They did everything together, and the  only thing they did alone was training and school. Their parents, were  very good parents who couldn't of had their kids in a better situation  then their were, apart from their eldest daughter being good enough to  be forced into the Hunger games. 

"If only she wasn't as talented as she was" 

Her mom said chuckling when she found of the news of her being forced to volunteer.

Weapon Of Choice: Unlike  most District 4 careers, no she does not use a Spear as she doesn't  have quite the arm length to give a descent throw, but in her 8 years of  training, she has found one weapon that she is extremely good at, and  that is what her trainer called a "Bladed Fan." (Think of like a hand  fan like the accordion ones, but the paper being sharp steal not paper.)  It wasn't even a weapon that they officially used in training, and it  was out of luck that Alea found it buried deep down in the weapon supply  one day. But her strong and quick legs, and tall graceful makes it  looks almost like a dance (even her teacher still thinks she is just  dancing) as she quick and efficiently strikes and slashes a room full of  dummies into pieces. But being a career, she has many other options as a  bladed fan will probably not be in the cornucopia, or even the training  center.

District Token: Her  district token is an anklet of shells, sticks, rocks, and dried up  seaweed that Alea and her sister made when they spent the day at the  beach when they were younger, as the anklet can barely fit on or off her  ankle so she was pretty much forced to bring it as she refused to take  it off.