"How can I forget. Felix was so furious that he cut one of the doll's hair. He threatened me to throw the evidences away I remember. I also remember not going to your house for another month because I was deadly scared of six year old Felix.", he laughed.

"See how time passes by with the snap of a finger. It feels like there is so much responsibility on us right now as adults", I sighed. "My parents want me to take over their company. Yes I actually am interested in those kinds of stuff, but I wanted to do something different. Maybe something with you", I said the last in a mumble.

"Then we'll do something together", he said looking down at me.

"We'll see what the future brings us. But it wouldn't be all too bad", I said looking back at him.

"Hey, you lovebirds. There are vinyl's on sale, we could use some old school songs in the house", Felix said mostly referring to Chris, because we at home didn't have a record player but Chris did.

"Ah yes, I need some", he pulled me with him to choose some for his house with nice music. "What about this one?"

"Oh, I love those. Isn't it like a mix of 90's songs?" I asked looking at the cover.

"Yeah, it's one of those", he said. "I'm gonna buy it."

He paid for the vinyl along with other ones that he chose. We bought a few extra things, just random funny things or things that could be useful. Felix bought so many stuff it was almost impossible to carry it to the car.

"I have to pee", Felix said as he started to slowly sink down.

"Can't you hold it up a little longer?" I asked him.

"No not really", he said through gritted teeth.

"Fine, I'll go ask where the nearby toilet is", I said and walked to the closest stall. "Hello, can I ask where the closest toilets are."

"If you keep walking straight and take the first turn right there will be an exit. Walk across the street and there are the bathrooms. It's close to the Green Hotel", the person said.

"Okey thank you have a nice day", I smiled and walked back to the boys. "Let's go, follow me."

We walked to the toilets and waited outside for Felix. We were seated on a bench near the toilets and we had a view on a playground close to the Green Hotel.

"We used to play there with the dads when the moms wanted to get rid of us", he laughed.

"Yeah I remember", I said. "Not that the dads actually played with us. They just sat down on the benches and we just played together."

The park didn't change a bit. I bet that the names we carved in the wood of the swings still stand and perhaps the one dollar rings we bought were still under the slide, buried in the sand.

I looked at little girl playing with her mother. She was a bit like me, short brown hair, a smile that showed she was happy being at the park and lastly the way she waddled when she successfully slid down the slide without falling on her butt at the end. A smile creeped on my face at how cute the little girl was.

The mother of the girl took her by the hand and walked with her to the hotel. Maybe they were here for a vacation. The little girls smile grew bigger when she looked at the entrance and screamed "daddy!" And ran to the entrance.

I followed the little girl's movement and looked the way to the entrance to see the dad.

My breath hitched. I didn't believe it. I couldn't believe it. It couldn't be.

But the second the woman kissed the man, I felt my heart drop.

Dad.

"Luna are you alright?" Chris asked, but I wasn't able to form any kind of sentence. My brain was just blank.

My eyes widened as my own dad hugged the small girl and twirled her around. I wasn't even able to breath and tears stung my eyes and dreaded to fall.

I heard Chris mumble some words to himself before standing in front of me.

"Don't do it. Don't look that way. Look at me", Chris said.

My mouth opened and closed as tears rolled down my cheek.

"Luna. Look at me", Chris said. He helped me up and turned us around so that my back was facing my dad and I could only see Chris' face. But I wasn't even able to focus on that. "Luna, look at me!" Chris said and placed his hands around my cheeks and made me focus on him.

"Chris, I-", I said but the rest didn't come. He pulled me in his chest and I let it all out. I just cried on his chest, but still tried to make no sound.

"Luna!" It was Felix.

I pulled away from Chris and looked Felix in the eyes with my own red one. His face changed from concern to furiousness.

"I'm going to kill him", Felix said walking off. So he probably saw too.

I ran to hold his hands to stop him. "Don't", I said still processing everything. "There is a little girl."

__________________________
Maybe I should start writing small author's note idk. Hahahah what do y'all think about the story till now...