"How long till we get there", Felix said in a whiney tone after he sprawled himself on all the backseats.

"We're almost there no panic, just ten minutes left", Chris said, still keeping his gaze focused on the road.

"Thank god! It felt like we've been driving for an hour", he said, sitting upright.

"That's because we did", I laughed.

He groaned and made his head fall back. "At this rate I'll be sleeping before we can even do something."

"Know that if that happens, we'll be leaving you in the car", Chris said.

"Rude", he mumbled.

After about ten minutes Chris parked the car in the, almost full, parking lot. "Let's go", Chris said as he locked the car doors.

"Where do we go first? Cause I'm actually craving some food right now", Felix said, slapping his stomach.

"When are you not?" I looked at him.

He slapped my arm making me whine. "I'm older than you, have some respect."

"I've never cared nor will I ever. I'm craving a hotdog, we're getting hotdogs", Felix said leading the way.

Felix had this habit that whenever we go out he places his backpack on his stomach to prevent people from 'stealing' his stuff, today was no different.

"Chris you're paying", Felix said while holding the three hotdogs in his hands, almost dropping them because they were too hot. "Luna mind helping me", he said irritated.

"I'm good", I joked, earning a glare from him. "Just kidding." And I took my hotdog from his hands.

After paying we decided to walk and look around instead of wasting time and sitting down.

I think Felix was the most excited one here, he would literally jump around when he saw something he liked and didn't even hesitate on buying it.

"Felix calm down", I laughed as he bought his second package of Pokemon cards.

"No, I still need to get one more. I still need to have one more Bulbasaur card, Jisung wants to switch with me", he said happily buying yet another one.

"You're such a child", I smiled at him. When did he grow up so fast. Soft sister hours for Felix: open.

"Stop looking at me like that", Felix said holding his Pokemon cards against his chest, or his backpack I could say.

He shrugged and walked to the next stand and was directly left in awe when he saw a wooden Japanese sword. "Luna look how cool", he said and he just looked like a five year old wanting candy from his mother.

"Alright, I'll buy it for you", I laughed taking out my wallet.

He started jumping around when I payed the person behind the stand and got handed the sword in a pretty gif bag. "Here you go", I said to Felix and handed him the bag and he ran off to the next stand.

"That was nice of you. Never imagined something like this happen between the two of you", Chris said as he laced his fingers in mine.

"I don't know why, but I like him today. It feels like he's a little toddler that needs to be taken care of. He grew so fast", I said looking in Felix' direction while he tried on a few funky sunglasses.

"You do realise that there is barely three year difference between you two", Chris said.

"I know, but he just feels so small right now. Time flew by fast, look at us. He's about to start college in less than three months, I have one year left till I'm done and you just did you literally graduated from college just a few months ago. Do you remember the times when you came over to our house and I forced the both of you to play with my barbie dolls?" I referred to almost twelve years ago.