2. the wedding

3rd POV,

Arianna was nervous,biting her lip. Today was the day she had been trained for. Well today and all days after today.

Everything related to how to serve,cook for them..to how to take care of children. She loved children,but she hated her childhood, when every kid was out playing,she was inside the house learning to be proper,to be fragile,like a lady.

'Anyways..this was not the time to harbour of all this negative thoughts.' She thought to herself

Today was her wedding, she was to be send to live with two men she had never met,forever.she just hoped and prayed that they would be kind,atleast.

Observing how the men in community behaved with their wives was not a great example of a lovey-dovey relationship. She was quite happy when she got to know that her husband's were living outside the community.

She didn't even know their names,just her to be last name. 'Winchester,it was such a unique last name',she thought .

The wedding was a simple affair,she wore her mother's old wedding gown, there wasn't any music,no festivities,at all. She waked down the aisle with her head bowed down. her father took both her hands and kept each hand in a winchesters hand.

She looked up to find the most handsomest men she had ever seen in her entire life,in a bloody suit,which didn't help her thoughts.

Sex was taught to her to be a simple,painful insertion of penis in the vagina for the making of a baby, maybe sometimes for the husbands fun too.

She saw both of them take a gasp after seeing her. Sam & dean watched at her with pity & adoration. She looked like an angel in disguise.well not a real one,the metaphor one.

After saying of the vows both of them lifted her veil gently and both kissed on her  one cheek. That was so cute. Her first kiss,even on the cheek!

Her parents,or anyone else for that matter, had never kissed her,anywhere.
As soon as she turned to hug her father goodbye, she found him already in his car,down the road.

" he looked in quite a hurry" the short haired man said.

" uh hum I am Sam,this is dean.and what's your name?" Asked Sam,wit ha smile.

" umm my name is ariana." She replied while looking down,shyly.

" you have a beautiful name,sweetie." Sam replied.

" and a beautiful voice."dean said.

There was a man standing behind them,they said he was there as their best man. She never had a friend so she didn't have anyone near her. She felt alone,even in the presence of her husbands.

"Oh and this is castiel",said dean excitedly.

"Let's get in the car,shall we?" Asked Sam while raising his hand as to ask for her to hold. She gave him her hand and even dean held the other. They smiled at her and she smiled at them,ever so  softly.

"So..where do yo guys live?" She asked them,with a timid,almost non- existing voice.

" uh... in a faraway place,in the middle of the forest. We live in a bunker."Sam replied.

They reached the winchester mobile- the impala, she stroked the car,as if stroking a cat.dean smiled at her cuteness,but was having an internal war within himself.

'How will he keep her happy?' 'She doesn't look like she had a choice in this  marriage' etc,etc.

Sam opened the door for her and she thanked him and sat in the backseat with cash by her side. Dean and Sam sat at their usual places and dean started the car while playing highway to hell.

She muttered the lyrics silently. Dean saw and turned around ." Do you like classic rock?"he asked her with admiration in his eyes.

She held her eyes down shyly and said yes. She explained how it the only way to bond with her father and she liked the songs.

"Well now that you're a Winchester,you'll have to get used to listening the Sam crap everytime." Said sam.
Sam told her to sleep as it will be a long journey and she agreed being super tired. Both the boys removed their jackets and laid them on her.

She was excited to begin her new life,as a Winchester.