The Prank?

Connor's POV:

I'm sitting on the roof of our cabin, fiddling with the twins' magic piece of parchment. It's well after lights out, but I can't sleep.

"I solemnly swear, I am up to no good." I whisper.

I wait for something to happen.

And...

Nothing.
I sigh and lean back on the roof. What am I doing? Where is my mind right now?

I bolt up. "That's what I was thinking about!" I say, trying not to wake up the whole camp.

Travis and my prank on the twins! I scrambled back into the cabin to get Travis up.

"Travis. Travis." I whisper, shaking his shoulder. He groans and rolls over.

"Damnit, Travis! Why do you sleep so frikkin hard?" I whisper-shout. "You know I don't want to do what I am about to do!"

He snores. I sigh. Then I put my hand over his mouth and...

 I wrench his arm practically out of its socket. 

"Mmmphh!" he screams into my hand, his eyes wide with fear.

Then he realizes it's me. I stifle a laugh, and drag him outside.

Travis's POV:

When we get outside, I sorta yell at him. I can't full on yell at him because it's really late, and I don't want to wake up to camp.

"Connor, what are you thinking!?!?!?!?" I try to quietly fume.

"Prank? New guys? Do those words mean anything to you?" He excitedly whispers. 

I grin. "Oohh, yeah!"

They won't know what hit them!