Chapter 17 Part 2

(IM BACK BITCHES, I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH ALOT IN MY LIFE AND I JUST START TO SEE THAT I WAS NOT UPDATING MY STORIES AND IM VERY SORRY TO DO THAT! I NEVER EVER DID THAT TO NOT UPDATE A BOOK UNLESS I WAS HAVING A BAD DAY OR WEEK WITH MY MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES, BUT NOW THAT I HAVE MORE TIME AND FEELING GOOD ABOUT UPDATING MY BOOKS! ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!! PEACE,LOVE,SPN FAMILY)

Anchor's POV

Getting out of my truck dressed in a Black Leather bra/shirt that does show my stomach but only a little bit,(my boobs stand out more with them being a 44DD) A Different Colors Skirt that i bought But Never Wore Till Tonight! (I made it my own, I cut the front short like Mid-Thigh and The Back is Long with it cut into strips more Party Like!), With a Pair Of My Black Knee High Heel Boots, My Make Up Is Dark and My Hair is curly with my Purple short beanie on. Elke Comes Over To Me Dressed in a Black/Red Croptop With Black Leggings with Red Down the sides of both the leggings and croptop, Make Up Dark and her hair straight down, wearing a pair of Black Boots. ''Time To Party!'' I say lighting up a Cigarette That I Took From Pack That Jensen Gave Me About 2 Weeks Ago I didn't open. ''Fuck Yeah.'' Elke say as we get my key card out to get in the back of the brewery So Gino or Jensen Doesn't See Us That Quick. Lets Hope It Works!

It Has Been About 2 Hours Since We Got There Just Dancing Like Crazy Having Fun,Till Gino Saw Elke and That Went Well LOL It was only 5 mins After we got to the brewery.

(FLASHBACK TO AN HOUR AGO)

''This Is Fuckin Awesome!'' I say dancing feeling how happy i am to be my old self again just smiling and having an amazing time. ''AJ You Needed This Not Trap In The House!'' Elke say dancing by me just smiling till I see Gino By The Food Truck. ''Elke We Got To Go Gino 10 o'Clock!'' I say moving pulling Elke With Me Till She Pulled away. ''Go I'll Deal With Him.'' Elke say pushing me back to get lost in the crowd of people. ''LOVE YOU JERK.'' I say hugging her tightly with a smile on my face. ''LOVE YOU BITCH.'' Elke says pushing me as i see Gino grab her arm taking her to the brewery then i saw them leave trying to stay happy knowing Elk would want that.

(FLASHBACK OVER)

I walk into the brewery opening the door with my key card going into the bathroom I did my business coming out lost in my own head thinking about how Elke Didn't Rat Me Out Cause That is What Sisters Do. ''I'm Seeing Why Elke Didn't Rat You Out, You Look Sexy As Hell Tonight Anchor!'' Jensen says walking over to me from the table in the brew room with a smirk. ''Well That's What Sister's Do, They Don't Rat Each Other Out! Now Is There Something You Wanted?'' I ask looking up at him with a smirk on my face Leaning against the Bar as I walk from the back room. ''Only You Anchor, I Miss You and I Miss how everything was before What Happened.'' Jensen say holding my waist putting me up on the bar with him standing between my legs making me Wet. (Play Song UP TOP)''Blame Your Boyfriend For That Jensen, But I'm Right Here Daddy Soaking Wet Just For You.'' I say with a smirk on my face looking right into his bright green eyes,(Lets just say i have ways finding out the Jensen has a Daddy Kink In The Bedroom) I Feel Jensen Lips  on mine making me feel like before Loved,Happy, and Wet,Before I say anything Jensen bit Down hard on my neck as Jensen Cock thrust into my soaking wet pussy making moan loud. ''Fuck Daddy Faster Please.'' I moan out loudly as Jensen unties my bra/shirt sucking,biting, and kissing my breast moving faster inside me. I Hook My Right Arm Around Jensen Neck as I'm using my left hand to stop myself from laying down on the bar. ''Cum For Daddy Jayden.'' Jensen moans out thrusting faster and harder inside my pussy making me cum harder then I have Ever Did! As I Come Down From My High With Jensen's Head on my chest breathing hard knowing that Jensen cam inside of me, making me smirk at him as i kiss him hard.

(VOTES OR COMMENTS)