Chapter 16

(NEW CHAPTER, THIS HAS TIGGERS OF RAPE AND SELF HARM! ALSO HAS KIDNAPPING AND INCEST LINE OF RAPE, IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE TIGGERS PLEASE JUST REMEMBER THIS IS ONLY A FANFICTION BOOK)

Anchor's POV

''Jensen back When I was In Middle School I started watching Superatural, I was in 6th Grade and I Always got called Names. Like Fatty,Fat Whore,Ugly,Slut! But I Always Felt Better Watching You and Jared!'' I say with a smile as I get to hold his hands when a nurse came in to untie my hands so i can sit up as after 2 mins Layla Left a nurse came back in and redid my hands cause they had an alarm on them. ''But in High School I got Bullied more, My 9th Grade Year I was Running Late For Gym Class but i was good because my best friend told our teacher that i was going to be late. I only need to get dressed then close to locker room door and come out to the track outside with it being the only Warm Day In PA, well i had my phone in my sweatpants pocket.'' I say starting to cry a little Knowing that Telling Jensen That I'm Broken! ''Anchor You Don't have to tell me, I Still Love Always.'' Jensen say holding my hands and kissing my wrist that a wrapped up. ''No, I Need to Tell You!'' I say looking at Jensen kissing him with a small Smile thinking how i am happy. ''But As I was Walking Outside 2 Uper Classmen Grabbed me,covering my mouth and I Still Remember their Faces. They were Guys That Were a year Above me Jaxon and Jace Angelo Twins that would Always Pick On Me, Pull My Hair Call Me UGLY! But Only When Their Friends were around.'' I say looking away from Jensen to try and think about that Night. ''I was Scared When They Took me to the side of the Locker Room in the School, The Only Thing Was having Jace kissing me, telling me How Beautiful I was. How Beautiful I would Look Pregnant with Twins, and Jaxon Told me that they wanted me to Be Their Breeding Bitch! How Their Family has been doing it for years,Kidnapping Girls but I Guess Jaxon and Jace's Mom was Their dad's twin sister That went I knew that there was something werid going on. But For Years Of Kidnapping and Raping Girls didn't go Well When it was their mom and dad's 16th Birthday as that was when someone would go out a take a Girl or Guy for that child. I Found out that I would Be Kepted in the house and having Babies getting very Scared that when any children i would have will have a life of hell! When Jaxon told me that any girls i had would be with any boys i had!'' I say  crying hard feeling Jensen Hold me tightly and kissing my head. ''Anchor Your Okay, I'm Here I will never Leave You I Promise You That My Little Wolf.'' Jensen say kissing my hair holding me on his lap tightly as I was Starting to Feel whatever the nurse put in my IV to calm me down. ''My Parents Took Me Out The Next Year Being as Over the Summer Jaxon and Jace Kidnapped me! I was Gone For 2 Weeks, but it felt like a month their! But The Cops raided Their House For their Father For Kidnapping,Raping, and Incest Case. Everyone Got taken To Jail but it was only Their Father Noah,Uncle Gabe,and Both Of Them! All The Women and children got taken to the hospital, But that Night I had a Male Nurse tried to Rape Me again Come to Find Out it was Jace and Jaxon's older brother Jacxon coming to Finish me Off!'' I say Looking at Jensen with hope that I Still have my Job and getting back on my medicine will help everything how i am now.

(VOTES OR COMMENTS)