Chapter 4

(JUST FINISHED WRITING THIS CHAPTER TODAY SO PLEASE ENJOY! Also the name Elke is pronounced Elk-ie)

Anchor's POV

It's about 3am and I can't sleep because it's a new place that I don't feel comfortable in yet but also my best friend Elke is now on a plane to her new family, which means I can't texts her till I know that she is off the plane. I walk into the kitchen to get a bottle of water, which I didn't turn the light on. "Hey what are you doing......" Jensen says but gets cut off with jumping and yelling alittle bit. "Ahhh, oh my fuckin Gosh! Why would you scare me like that?" I say/ask Jensen as I move away from the fridge. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you Anchor, I'm kinda still on my work sleeping schedule." Jensen says sitting down at the table with his laptop open and on a site with bra and underwear. "I can tell you that they are not your colors." I say sitting down next to Jensen as he looks at me then closes the window. "Ahh, Why?" Jensen says as I saw him jump alittle. "Payback." I say looking st him with a smile a smile and giggling alittle bit. I can see that Jensen is looking at me which I'm wearing a tanktop with sleep shorts which means you can see all of my tattoos and scars I have. "I like your tattoo's! I only have one on my shoulder for JJ!" Jensen says as he shows me the tattoo on his left shoulder. "For me I like tattoo's and Piercings but I hate needles, is that werid." I say giggling and smiling which Jensen is just looking at me with a big smile. "No I don't think it's werid and Where are all these piercings because I don't see any." Jensen asks looking at me with a smirk. "Well I have my lip,my ears, bellybutton, nose and my tongue." I say with a smirk looking at Jensen with my glasses on because I took my contacts out. "Anchor your beautiful." Jensen says looking at me with a smile. I get up and down to my room feeling really confused on how Jensen finds me beautiful.
I wake up to music from upstairs, which I get up shower washing my hair,body,and shaving everywhere(Legs and Underarms perverts lol!!) I get out and I wash my face,brush my teeth and deciding to wear my glasses. Getting dressed in a black lacy bra&panties set, pulling on a Black tanktop with "I haven't received my letter to Hogwarts, So I will Go Hunting With The Winchesters." on it. Then pulling on a black skater skirt with my black vans. I pulled my purple hair in a red beanie with just my side bangs out with my makeup lightly. I put my black hoop in my lip, purple gem for my nose, my red tongue ring that I think is the vibrating one, and my Dream Catcher in my bellybutton, I leave my industrial bar alone with Rainbow Dash Pony on it and my earrings alone which are just black/purple studs. I grab my phone off its charger seeing that it's 1:30pm and seeing a missed texts from Elke saying "OMFC You Will Never Guest Were I am!" Walking up to the kitchen heating music louder as I get to the doorway, I smell coffee looking for a coffee Cups finding them but can't get them because they are on the second selves as I'm 4'9 and starting to dislike tall people. "Here you go Shortie." Jared says getting me a coffee Cup. "Ahh, Fuck Me Runnin!! What is with you and Jensen scaring me to death?" I say looking up at my other boss Jared Padelecki. "Sorry Little One, pick a time and place." Jared says smiling down at me which my mom is right Guys with big hands and feet have much "Bigger In The Pants". "Where is Jay and Dee at Jared?" I ask filling my cup with coffee just taking it black with lots of sugar since there is not creamer I like. "They left this morning and will be back by 2:00pm." Jared says with his eyes looking everywhere on my body. "Is there a reason Your Eye Fucking me right now Jare?" I ask looking at him with a smirk on my face. "I'm not eye fucking you Anchor just thinking of what I can do to you." Jared says moving closer to me. "Where are the kids?" I ask putting my coffee down on the table looking up at Jared. "Gen took them for the day." Jared says as I lean up and meeting halfway Jared kisses me hard picking me up putting me on the counter. I let a small moan out as it has been a long time since I had anyone kiss me or touch me this way. "Jared Stop! We can't Your my boss and your married." I say as he attack my neck with kisses and bite. His phone rings making him move back alittle taking it out of his back pocket looking at it. "Jensen and Danneel with be home in 5mins." Jared says kissing me hard then goes to the bathroom to fix his "BIG" problem. I hear the SUV Pull into the driveway and people coming into the house. "Jayden please come here." Jensen says from the living room and I feel happy because no one ever calls me Jayden. As I walk In seeing my best friend smiling at me. "Hey Jerk." I say smiling running over to her hugging her. "Hey Bitch." Elke says hugging me back tightly while smiling. Jensen is looking at us we are high. "You Guys Know Each Other? How Did You Guys Meet?" Jensen ask looking at us with a smile on his face. "Facebook." Elke and I say at the same time Noy Wanting to tell them that we met on Wattpad over J2 stories I write and Elke reads, makes covers for my books on there and helps me write them too. Our love For J2 and Supernatural will make us sound Crazy as Fuck.

(VOTES OR COMMENTS)

(Hope everyone likes this chapter got it finished today now I'm very tired! Might be a couple days till I update any of my stories because I'm mostly sleepy from still being on my sleep schedule from when my little siblings were in school now with it being summer trying to get on my summer sleeping schedule.)

Peace,Love,Supernatural💜
Alexandria Mikaelson💜