Chapter 13

(HEY BITCHES IM BACK!! NEW CHAPTER HAVES TRIGGERS OF SELF HARM DONT READ IF YOU HAVE THESE TRIGGERS)

Anchor's POV

I look up at Jared and Jensen thinking what the fuck is going on. "Well I heard what you told Elke Anchor!" Jared says moving closer to me kind of scares me a little Also Jared being 6'4. "What are you talking about?" I ask looking at Jared then Jensen who is still confused as I am. "You showed Elke the picture I sent you Anchor Of My Cock! also why would you tell Elke about Jensen Cock He is her Father Now!" Jared yells at me which I get to scared to talk at all so I just stay quiet. "I Also know how you and Elk really met, On Wattpad Writing stories about Jen and I! Anchor are just being put children's Nanny to get close us! To whore yourself out to Jensen and I!" Jared yells getting closer to me I can feel tears coming out of my eyes, but he has me so pissed off that I don't want to look at him anymore. "How do you know any of that huh Jared do I not have any privacy in this house?" I ask looking at him get pissed off that I don't feel that I slapped him across his face only feeling my hand hurt. "Jared go fuck yourself! I'm here because I love your children  like my own! If you ever call me a whore again I will Kill You! I'm not a whore I'm a fuckin Virgin you Asshole." I say/yell looking up at Jared with tears coming out of my eyes from how pissed off I am, I want to hit Jared but i just want to run to my room and cut again to make all the pain go away. "Jared you didn't use the camera's you have in the movie room to listen to them talking?" Jensen ask looking at me then Jared feeling how much pain I'm in not having any privacy in Jared's house. "Yeah Jen I did, I wanted to find out if my children are safe with her but I just found out more but it's good to know that she is a fuckin Crazy Whore!" Jared says calmly looking at Jensen then me with a smirk. I look up at Jensen with hurt in my eyes. I run down to my room and lock the door walking into my bathroom pulling out The Razor I haven't used in 3 years! All I can hear in my head is Jared calling me a whore over and over again making me cry more. I run the Razor over My Arm feeling all of the pain leave my body after 1 more cut making Two New Lines, I watch my blood run down my arm feeling free again. I get up thinking that I need to find a therapist to talk to now cause I need to get my medicine for depression and I.E.D filled. Walking over to the sink I look at my self  thinking of how I was clean from cutting for 3 years an I Fucked it up. I slam my fist into the mirror making glass fall everywhere I sit on the floor not caring if any glass gets in my legs or feet. Still crying hard I feel someone hold me telling me to calm down  and rubbing my back. "Jayden it's okay Your Safe Now! I Love You So Much Babygirl to the moon and back!" Jensen says kissing my head and forehead holding me on his lap rubbing my back calming down to the point where I can feel Darkness come for me. "Don't Leave Me Jay Please." I sat leaning into Jensen's chest more feeling The call I haven't felt or heard in 3 years. "I'm not going anywhere Babygirl I will always be here for you! ALWAYS!" Jensen says holding me close kissing my head trying to get me to stay awake. But I let Darkness Take Me Like An Old Friend.

(VOTES OR COMMENTS)

(Short chapter before the holidays and I will try to update soon but it might not be till after the New Year.)