- 8 -

CHAPTER 8

You groaned as your phone went off. "Who is calling me!" You yelled in frustration. You pulled your covers off of your face and grabbed the phone from beside you.

"What the fuck do you want?" You said, your eyes closed. You didn't care who was on the others line. You just wanted sleep.

"Cranky much?" You heard Adrien's voice. You let out a scoff.

"Very. Now what do you want?" You asked, turning yourself onto the other side of your bed.

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to go to my next fashion show to present my father's new line of clothing. But if you want to be like that, I'll just ask Marinette." Adrien said, his tone smartening.

Your body refused to lay back and you quickly sat up, cold air flowing onto you, making you shiver.

"Wait a damn minute, Agreste." You said, your throat tightening. Adrien chuckled.

'Yes, Y/n? Concerns?" Adrien asked. You smiled.

"That's cute. I'm coming." You said. Adrien hummed.

"I'll pick you up in 2 hours. It's formal. So a dress and heels or flats." Adrien replied, before ending the call. You put your phone down, and groaned loudly.

"Idiot!" You face-palmed. Your phone's dinged, indicating a notification. You lifted your phone and noticed you received a message from Adrien.

'There's an after party, would you want to come to that with me too?' The text said.

You nodded to yourself and typed your reply.

'Sure.'

'Alright, You can tell your mom i'll be picking you up and taking you back home too.'

'alright,'

You put your phone down once again and got up, running downstairs to tell your mom you had been invited, and that you'd be back in time. After a few minutes of questions, you went back into your room upstairs and trailed to the bathroom for a nice shower.

After a short but very enjoyable shower, you walked toward the closet in nothing but a towel, your eyes landed on a gorgeous off-the-shoulder and short maroon dress. (picture at the top for an image in your brain)

"How long has that been there?" You said, rubbing your neck. You reached and took the dress, deciding to try it on.

It was gorgeous. It fit you perfectly and you absolutely loved it.

You gushed over your outfit for a few minutes before you finally decided to start on your hair and makeup. You curled your (h/c) hair and out on your eyeliner, mascara, and highlight. Seeing as that you didn't need the foundation, you smiled at the result and nodded to yourself as you grabbed your phone.

An hour and 34 minutes had passed.

"Y/n! Let me see!" You heard your mother call from the distance as you smiled. "Coming right now Mom!"

After almost 20 minutes of your mother gushing, you heard the doorbell ring. You grinned at your mother, who winked at you and you went for the door.

Opening it, your eyes were immediately blessed, seeing Adrien in a tux.

'Holy fuck.'

SORRY ABT THE LATE CHAPTER! 🥺

Adrien is fine in a suit. Holy shit. like omg look at this man 😍

 like omg look at this man 😍

like yes ma'am. we all need an adrien/chat UGH 🥺💜

THAT IS WHAT YOU NEED TO IMAGINE THE WHOLE NEXT CHAPTER🥵🥵🥵