𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 4

Y/N's P.O.V

A day later I received a letter. I was reading it when the guard called me.

"3077, your request for you, and 3078 for a job change went through," The guard said. "You two will be in charge of cooking starting tomorrow," He continued.

"Understood," I replied.

"Also, for sanitary purposes, you'll be allowed to use the shower every day. That's all, do a good job," The guard said.

"Thank you very much," I thanked him as he walked away.

'It went just as Haruto said. Once every two weeks, the day when that man isn't here..'

Our job now is cooking the food. We were doing our job, but I felt Myojin Aki's gaze. He was watching me, and I knew it, but I didn't show it. Suddenly he approaches us.

"3077 and 3078," He called. "It's time already. Hurry up and get ready," He continued. "And 3077, why are you dawdling?" he added.

"Um.." I stuttered as I couldn't help but get nervous under his gaze.

'This isn't good. I can't hold back my nervousness.'

Then another male prisoner approached him, and they talked for a while. Hina nudges me, and I look at her. She gives me a thumbs-up sign asking if I was okay, and I nod. When we finished cooking, Hina and I went to the cafeteria and sat down at the table alongside Higa and other prisoners.

"Time to eat! finish eating within 15 minutes!" The guard said as we started eating. Higa looked in our direction and mouthed, good job. Hina and I smiled ear to ear at the compliment of Higa.

"Eating time's over !" The guard said. "Everyone, start cleaning up!" He added. Suddenly Myojin Aki approaches me.

"3077," He called as I looked at him. "Come with me," He continued as he walked away. I looked at Hina to see that she was worried about me, and she shook her head no, but I smiled at her and silently followed him.

'Am I being suspected?'

We were in the room where I first met him. He was sitting on the chair at the center.

"Well, now 3077, it looks like your ability to focus as food prep is lacking." He said

"Understood," I replied

'Thank God, it looks like he hasn't noticed the plan..'

"Therefore, I'm going to punish you," He said with a smirk on his face as he lay his head on his temple. "Finger yourself in front of me," He ordered

"What?" I asked

"I told you that my orders are absolute," He said with a cold, harsh tone that sends a shiver down my spine.

'He looks scary, but I have to follow his orders and make sure he doesn't set his eyes on me any more than he already has.'

"Understood," I replied. I take off my uniform alongside my undergarments. I start to touch myself. One hand massaging my breast, and the other is rubbing my pussy. I held back my moans, but then he picked me from behind and sat me down on his lap. I was now facing a full-length mirror as he held my right leg wide and my left breast.

"This is how slutty of a face you're always making," he said as I looked at my reflection in the mirror. My face was red, and some drools came out of my mouth.

'This is how I look.'

Then he started to rub my pussy and pinched my left nipple.

"You want it too, don't you." He said

"No, I don't," I replied as he stuck a vibrating dildo in my pussy. "Huh? You're kidding?" I continued as the next sound that came out of my mouth was a loud moan.

"Ahhhh...Ahhhh," I moaned as he put the vibrating dildo in and out of my pussy, and he's pinching my nipples that add pleasure through my body. I wiggle from his touch as the pleasure increase.

"Sucks for you. It's only a toy." He said seductively to my ear.

"Ahhhh...Ahhhh...Ahhhhhh," I loudly moaned as I closed my eyes.

"Open your eyes," He said, which I obeyed. "I'm sure you can do it yourself," He continued as he put his hands on the vibrating dildo.

"Ahhhh...Ahhhh..." I moaned as I stuck the dildo in my pussy, and his hands were on my right breast, massaging it.

"I'm sure it feels good, doesn't it slut." He said

'No. I'm going to cum. I can't hold it in!'

"This is the true you 3077. Go ahead and cum" He said, which sent me to the edge.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh," I cry out loud as my orgasm hit my body. I was lying on the ground, panting, exhausted from my orgasm. And I see that Myojin Aki was already walking away from the room.

"You're....fucked up!" I yelled at him, and he stopped then turned around to look at me.

"And who's fault is that?" He asked before he left me there.  After a minute, I got up and dressed. I made my way toward my room, and on the way back, I saw Hina and Higa talking and laughing at each other.

'Is it possible that Hina is falling for Higa?'

"Hina!" I called her, and they turned their heads to look at me.

"Y/N..." She replied. "What did he do to you?" she asked.

"He just scolded me for not focusing on my job," I said to them, and they nodded.

"Higa, can I talk to Hina in private?" I asked the red-haired guy, who quickly nodded his head and walked away from us.

"What is it that you want to talk about?" Hina asked.

"Let's go to the bathroom. There I'm going to tell you," I whisper in her ear, and we go there. As we enter the bathroom, I quickly scan the area to see if anyone is around, but luckily it's just the two of us.

"Tomorrow is the day we're going to escape," I said in a low voice.

"Okay...but Y/N," She replied, unassured about the escaped plan. "What about the Monitoring Director Myojin Aki? He's watching us for 24 hours. How are we going to escape him?" She asked

"Twice a week, he always goes out, and tomorrow is the day where he was gone, so it's easy for us since we're going to use the bathroom duct for our escape. I know there is a camera here, but because of the heat of the shower, probably the camera will be fog, so it gives us time to escape," I said to her reassuringly.

"I hope their planned worked out," Hina said as we went back to our respective rooms.