𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 10

3rd P.O.V

A man in a black suit can be seen on the other side of the Glass wall.

'Samejima Tsuyoshi, this is the bastard that framed me..' Higa thought as he saw the man.

"How fortunate for me that your sentence was increased by one year." The guy, known as Samejima Tsuyoshi, said. "Don't you worry, the leader is doing just fine... for the time being, that is,". he added as he smirks.

"What!?" Higa asked, surprised.

"The Kenzaki group is going to undergo a big shift soon."

"You bastard! What are you planning!?"

"What does it matter to you? You're pent up here anyways," Samejima Tsuyoshi said as he walked away.

"Wait!" Higa tried to stop him, but he didn't listen and continued to walk away.

Y/N, Hina, and Higa put away some boxes when Hina decided to approach Higa as her best friend followed.

"How is your wound?" Hina asked Higa as he put the boxes away he was carrying.

"Trying to act like my woman just from fucking once." Higa said to Hina, "I'm sure the guy waiting for you on the outside would cry if he found out," He added. Y/N was surprised to hear that from Higa. Y/N knew something was going on between the two, and she's correct.

"You two, don't get close to me anymore," Higa said as he turned around and faced the two girls. He stared at Hina then walked away.

'Sorry, but now is just not the right time...' Higa thought.

'Higa is right, easily swept off my feet just from being treated nice, I've completely forgotten about Yakuma, ' Hina thought. 

Y/N was going to put her hand on the shoulder of Hina, but suddenly, her best friend turned around and ran away. As she passes her, she can see tears falling down Hina's face. Y/N was now alone in the room, she decided to go back to her cell, but suddenly Myojin Aki was beside her.

"Well, how do you feel right now?" Myojin Aki asked her. " I know what it's like to lose everything," He added. Y/N looked at him.

'Huh? I can't believe I find him attractive even at a time like this.'  Y/N thought.

"You now have nobody left but me," Myojin Aki said as he put his hand on Y/N's chin and lifted it.

"I heard that you held back when you were whipping Higa," Y/N said, looking straight at his eyes.

"What?"

"That's what Higa said. Also, you look at me with sad eyes now and then. Could it be that the true you is..." Y/N didn't finish what she was saying as Myojin Aki pinned her down on the boxes.

"The person that stole everything from me is you and your friend," Myojin Aki said as he tightened his grip on Y/N's hand.