𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 1

3rd P.O.V

"Defendant Saotome Hina And L/N Y/N, you both are hereby to serve one year for corporate embezzlement," The Judge said. "Court Dismissed" the result of the hearing struck the two females, they're innocent, yet the two will go to prison.

"Please, we didn't do anything!" Hina said she struggled while men guided her outside the building with her best friend and the one she was going to prison. She looked at her to see that her once beautiful E/C was now cold and dead. Y/N didn't even bother to struggle with the men as the judge's decision still dumbfounded her despite their innocence.

"Yakumo!!" Hina yelled at her boyfriend, who looked at her with tearful eyes.

"Hina! NO!" Yakumo yelled as the policemen kept him from his place. The door from the court suddenly opened. It was Haruto, Y/N's boyfriend. He saw as the police guided her girlfriend outside the building using the back door.

"Y/N!" Haruto yelled her name, which got her attention. She looks at him wide-eyed as tears threaten to fall any second. "I trust that you two didn't do it!" he was about to go closer to her, but the police blocked his way as he struggled to get past.

Y/N's P.O.V

'We were falsely accused of embezzling our company's money. Based on those charges, we were sentenced to prison.

I yelped as the policemen dropped me harshly on the floor. I also heard Hina winced as she was also dropped harshly on the floor. I looked up and saw a tall and lean yet muscular man sitting on the chair at the center. He has a pale complexion contrasting with his dark purple hair and eyes. He was wearing a blackguard uniform and hat, including several silver adornments signifying his high status.

'Maybe he's the Chief Prison Guard,' I thought.

He looked at Hina with an expressionless face, and then he turned his gaze towards me. I think I saw him smirk as he studied my face. 'What a creep.'

"3078 is your name here, the girl with brown hair, and you Black hair girl is 3077," he said to us. "I'm the monitoring director for this prison, Myojin Aki" he introduced himself as if we care. "I'll be monitoring you two for 24 hours from this point, and you two must obey whatever I say until your sentence is over; there will be no freedom." he continued. "Understand?" he added.

"Yes, sir," Hina and I replied simultaneously.

"Take them to their room," He ordered as men grabbed us from the floor after a minute of walking. They pushed me into a room.

"You'll get dinner in 5 Minutes, and don't try to escape because it's impossible."

"Yes, sir," I said as I sat down on the bed.

'Seems like we're trapped here... with a sadistic guard who most likely kills me one day.

"Hina!" I called my best friend's name since I was worried about her.

"Y/N!" She replied.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah," She quickly replied. "Yakumo and Haruto will probably be planning something to get us out of here as soon as possible," she added.