The One That Never Got Away

"Ahhhhhh!!!" Aquila woke up screaming. Her maid ran to her room
like some body was chasing her, just to make sure the Princess is safe.
"Princess is everything alright!?" she yelled scared of posibility that something happened. "I am okay Lisa, but please call me by my nickname. We are still friends." she gave her a warm slime even tho sweat was all over her face. "Ok" Lisa smiled at the thought that her old friend still takes her as one. "Do you need anyth-" "No i am good Lis, you can leave" Lisa nodded and left the room. Aquila just sat there. Thinking about the dream. Who was this boy? If only i remembered his face, that sucks. But those brown eyes. Oh my g- NO PRUD STOP!.... What am i thinking goddd. She wanted to stand up but when she tried, it send her right on the floor. It was like somebody took a hammer and kept punching her head with it. She crawled across the room and decided "Why not use spred while i'm on the floor. What bad can happen anywas right?"...... "BAM!" and few seconds after that.... "BAM!!!" She was flying from the fourth floor down. And... "BAM!" She fell down.... "ugh" then a scream cause her to jump. "Who the fuck broke the railing!?" "shit" she cursed as she heard her brother. She ran and ran and ran. Aquila reached her backyard and saw somebody, or something. She heard it's heart and after she listened to it she knew right away, it wasn't vampire.. Nor a witch or a human. Before she could attack something hit her on the right side of her weist. She had a fricking arrow inside her. With holy fricking water. Not even a few seconds have passed and she blacked out.

                        *********

Aquila opened her eyes. She was surprised by what she saw and heard. She looked around and she was in a cave. It looked like a house, they made the cave a home. Aaand she heard alot of werewolfs. ALOT of them. Every single breath in and out and every step they took. Their poor little hearts that were dying by every second. Oh hiw she wanted to také someone and tear their throat. She tried to nove. And guess what. IF you guess that she couldn't move that you were god damn wrong. "Idiots" she laughed. They left her just like that. Free to move. I guess they didn't think i'd wake up. Well i did. She thought again. She ran out and yet nobody saw her run. She was right. This was whole Village with werewolfs and some People because their kids they are not werewolfs yet. Her eyes went from green to red. Yes. She smelled blood, and a really good blood. She could tell by the smell and by how fast it was going that it was from a kid. She calmed herself down so she would not have red eyes anymore. You know. Having Red eyes while every body has brown? She then laughed and started walking. "Let's have some fun". After a few minutes of walking in normal speed witch was soo annoying she found it. Or should i say her. A little girl out playing in the grass full of flowers in the sun. She was making headdress from the flowers. She came to the girl. "Hey" Aquila said with the best fake smile she could do. "Hello" the girl said. "How are you?" "Umm sorry my mom said i shouldn't talk to stranger" "And if i introduced myseld would i still bé a stranger?" "ummm" the little girl looked up still thinking. "No!" She smiled. "Ok then, my name is Sophie and you?" "My name is Aurora". Aurora smiled at the woman she thought name was Sophie. "So Aurora, what are you doing here alone? Shouldn't you be with your mom? You still didn't change and a vampire could be here. I saw one today." she said to her. "How do you know i am not changed?" "Come on i mean you look young maybe like 5 or 6?" "Almost 6" Aurora cheered. "Woah" Aurora looked at Sophie (Aquila). "What?" Aquila asked. "You have green eyes. How? Don't all werewolfs have brown eyes." "Umm, yeah that... About that. My dad was a werewolf and my mom, well she was a human.
"COOL" "I know right" they bith laughed. "So Aurora what do you think about vampires?" "I know i shouldn't but i... I love them!!" "Like oh my god they won't die unless skmebody kills them and you can do it just with few things, and... The are so cool, their eyes change colors, they see better, heard better and are faster." Aquila had to admit she liked this little girl because of her love for the creatures without feelings, mercy or love. She decided she no longer wanted to kill the girl. But she was still thirsty. So she made it little faster.
"Yeah i agree, i would need better eyes, i wear contacts beclcause i don't see" "Really?" "Yeah, i would see just a splash of colors right now without them" little girl looked amazed "Wow, can i see them out of your eyes?" Aquila smirked and cut the girl with a piece of paper. "Oh my god sorry i didn't mean to!" good playing Aquila she said to herself "It's okay Sophie, just a little bit of blood" "And now i want to see your contacts pweasee" "ok" the girl was waiting exited while Aquila looked to the right Side making her hair cover her face, she pretended to be putting them out of her eye but in reality she was changing. Her eyes became red and her teeth came out in all their beauty. Ready to drink. "Ready?" she asked the girl. "YES YES YES!" Aquila turned her head to the girl and the girl didn't say a thing. She was shocked and scared. She giggled at the girl that was frozen from fear and she came closer to her face. "Now little girl, we can pretend we met the first time , so. Hi, my name is Aquila Prudence Ravenswood, the vampire Princess. It is pleasure to meet you. Now if you don't mind i came here for a reason. The reason is you." she said and grabed the girl fast with her strong grip. She took the girls arm and bit her. Aurora wanted to scream but her mouth was covered. When Aquila felt the girl getting weak she let her and just layed her on her legs. Bit her wrist and said "Drink". Girl grabed Aquilas hand and started drinking. Then when she stoped, Aquila knew exactly what to do. She took the girl and made her stand up, grabbed her neck and twisted it. The girl was dead.