Flashback

"On 5 february 1855 there was a litlle five year old girl. She was outside with her mother. But they were not normal. They were something way more different and some of them more evil than people. They were vampires. But the little girl was different. She was half witch. While her mother was reading, the little girl ran inside the forest that was next to her. Due to her excelent hearing she heard breathing and footsteps. She stopped. Whiever was it, was coming closer and closer.
But the little girl wasn't scared. Then, right there was a boy. He looked the same age, brown eyes, and brown almost black hair. He was pale but not like her. There was something different about him. She heard something. She heard his heart. They but stepped closer not saying on word. Just looking at eachother. Admiring things they don't have on the other. Suddenly she spoke. "Hey" she said with her cute voice as if she was shy. "Umm...Hey" he said. "What are you doing here?" she was curious. Really curious. "I just wanted to walk around in the forest, it's calm here" them there was silence with only the noice of nature around them. "And you?" "I was out with my mommy but i wanted to know what it looks like here" she replyed. "Really? What pack are you from? I never saw you." he asked sudden curiousity coming over him. "Pack?" little girl asked lost.
"Yeah, werewolfs live in packs, don't you?" the boy asked again confused because of the fact she didn't know what pack is. "Werewolfs?" she asked a little scared to be honest. "Yes. You are one too aren't you?" he was a little scared too. "No i am not." she giggled
"T-t-then what are you?" "A vampire" "V-vampire?" "Yeah... Do you want to be friends?" She said with her eye smile. "Y-yo-y-you w-won't eat m-me?" he aske in disbeliefe. "No, why would i?" she smiled. "I.... I don't know" he said quetly. "You are werewolf?" She asked. "Yea i am.." "COOL! So friends?" she took her hand out to shake it with him. "I guess" he smiled and took her hand to shake it. She was cold but he didn't mind because she was sweet. "Oh and my name is Aquila Prudence Ravenswood" she said with kind smile. He smiled back at her. "My name is John Morgan Park" "