Hiccups

Hiccup

Throughout the entire school day, Sora has been having a persistent hiccups that was slowly getting on his nerves.

Hiccup

"Jeez, Sora, how long is this gonna go?"

He looked to his left, seeing an annoyed Lea walking down the hallway next to him.

"I don't hiccup know. I'm not too pleased with it either hiccup."

"Well, you know, Sora," Kairi walked in front of him, turning around and walking backwards to face him "a hiccups means that someone's thinking about you." she said with a bright smile.

"Kairi, that's absolute bu-"

"Shh, Lea." he was interrupted by Roxas' sharp interference.

Hiccup "What? Who would be thinking about hiccup me?"

"Weeeelll," Kairi smiled, facing away from Sora again "I know who that could be."

"Kairi, who hiccup are you talking about?"

"Clear as a crystal, isn't it?" Lea threw in.

His comment made Roxas and Kairi laugh, leaving Sora in a state of utter confusion.

"Who hiccup are you guys even talking about? Hiccup Guys, please, just hiccup tell me!"

"Sora, are you like... playing dumb right now?" Roxas asked, smiling at first but changing his expression to a more concerned one.

"Roxas, I hiccup have literally no idea what you all are talking about!" he complained furiously.

Kairi giggled, "Sora, he's still thinking about you!"

"Hiccup he? Guys, please hiccup start making sense and tell hiccup me, who you're talking hiccup about!" He tried to lower his eyebrows to make an angry impression but another hiccup ruined it.

Lea and Roxas started laughing again and left Kairi and Sora, walking away from them, presumably to their next class. Kairi giggled and waved the two boys goodbye.

"Come on, Sora! We're going to be late for class." she grabbed his hand and lead him through the halls.

"Kairi! Hiccup"

While in class, Sora started to get lost in his thoughts and think about what had just happened during recess.

Why aren't they making sense? It's just a hiccups, why would that mean someone's thinking about me? I bet Riku would've explained it to me. Why did that idiot not hang out with us during the break anyways?

Meanwhile in another classroom Riku was about to answer the question his teacher just asked him. He could luckily snap out of his daydreaming quickly to answer it.

"It's hiccup" he put his hand in front of his mouth, blushing, "Sorry. The answer would be hiccup x equals hiccup 4."

~

(Art credit to rettozetto on tumblr.)