Teacher Part 4

" I can't believe I met Cinderella" Ava said.

"She was so pretty Mommy" Ava said.

"not prettier than you princess" Carol said.

" or mommy" you said looking at Carol.

" can we come here every year?" Ava asked as she flopped down on the couch.

" of course we can. But right now it's time for a bath so you can get all your beauty sleep" you said picking Ava up.

" noooo I wanna stay up" she whined.

" Ava no, you're going to bed it's way pass your bed time" Carol said going to get Ava's bath started.

Ava started crying as you brought her in the bathroom. As you were undressing her she felled on the floor and continued to cry.

" Ava!" Carol scolded.

" I got it babe" you said to Carol.

" Ava you see this shoe? Do you want it on your behind?" You asked her.

" no" she mumbled.

" well I suggest you get your little butt off this floor so you can get in this tub so your mommy could bathe you and get you ready for bed" you said in a stern voice.

Ava slowly got off the floor, taking the rest of her clothes off before getting in the tub.

/////

" I finally got her to sleep" Carol said sitting on your lap.

" she's so stubborn" you said resting your hand on Carol's thigh.

"She is. You had a good day today?" Carol asked pecking the corner of your lips.

" mhmmm" you said before pulling Her down for a deeper kiss.

Carol moved so that she was now straddling your lap. Your hands went up under her dress letting them  run over her body. Carol moaned into your mouth as you started grinding her against you.  Carol pushes your head back getting access to your neck. She licked from your neck all the way to your sweet spot behind your ear.

" shit" you said gripping her ass.

Carol sucked lightly on your sweet spot, nibbling it as well. Wanting to leave a mark on you Carol started sucking harder in the same spot.

" fuckkk" you growled.

You was glad you had on sweatpants, you were so hard right now and it definitely felt good when Carol was grinding against you. You wrapped your hand around Carol's neck Demi looking at her.

" let me taste you" you said.

Carol shyly shook her head, blushing hard. You got up with Carol in your arms going to the room that the two of you was sharing. You let Carol get down before sliding her dress down. Pushing her gently on the bed you hovered over her kissing from her neck down to her center. Carol let out a moan when you kissed her vagina over her underwear. She lifted herself up sliding her panties off before she slowly opened her legs in front of you. You pulled Carol closer by her legs before you buried your head between her legs.

"Oh my god" Carol gasped.

You ate her pussy like it was your last meal, devouring her pussy. You stuck your fingers in her pussy fingering her as you ate her out.

"Y/N.... baby that feels good" Carol moaned.

Placing both her hands on your head she started rocking her hips.

"Baby" Carol moaned out loud.

You stood up and started taking off your clothes. Carol watched your every move, she sat up when you got to your pants.

"Hurry" she whined as she waited for you.

You chuckled before taking both your pants and boxers off letting your dick spring free. Carol stared at your dick biting at her bottom lip.

"Come here baby" she said.

/////

"You're so beautiful" Carol said caressing your face.

" so are you" you said smiling at her.

" I never thought I'll be happy again....thought I'll always struggle to provide for Ava. But then you came along and I'm so thankful for you. Thank you for taking care of me and my daughter" Carol said.

" I mean that's what couples do. They take care of each other... believe it or not but I'm very much more happier with you two around.....maybe it was meant to be" you said.