I Hate Your Dad

"Y/N do I have to go? I really don't want to" Carol said following You around the house.

"No baby you don't have to go anywhere" you said fixing the pillows on the couch.

"Oh thank god"

"Because they're coming here" You said with an oops look on your face.

"Seriously. What the fuck, you didn't even talk to me about this" Carol said.

"Yes baby I know and I'm sorry but my mom wanted to spend Christmas with us" You said walking over to Carol wrapping your arms around her waist.

You looked up at her with your bottom lip poked out waiting on a response from her.

"Whatever" she said rolling her eyes.

Behave for me please.... I promise I'll slob you down tonight" You said leaning up on your toes pecking her lips.

"Ride me too?" She threw in there.

" yes Daddy I'll ride you too" you laughed.

"Then you got a deal" Carol said smiling at you.

"When are they coming?" She asked sitting on the couch that You just fixed up.

" babe!I just fixed that couch. And they're coming at 3" you said.

"Why are you doing all this anyways they're your family they know you're not this fucking neat" she said.

"Get the fuck up" You said trying to pull her off the couch.

Carol sat there laughing as you pulled her arm, you were small compared to Carol. She grabbed your arm pulling you on top of her.

"you forgot that you're like munchkin size huh?" She said laughing.

"Yes I know"you said hiding your face in the crook of her neck before biting her.

"Can I have a kiss" Carol asked puckering her lips out.

" no because you messed up the couch" you said moving to get up.

Carol pulled you back down on her lap before attacking your face with kisses.

"Ew I don't know where your mouth been" you joked.

"Between your legs" Carol said pecking your lips.

.......

Carol was upstairs in bed all cuddled up under the blanket watching "the good doctor" Your family came about 2 hours ago and she have yet to come downstairs. And she didn't want to either.

"Babe. My mom is asking about you, come downstairs" You said coming in the room that the two shared together.

" ughhh. I don't want to" she whined.

"Jane now" You said in a stern voice.

She rolled her eyes before sliding off the bed onto the floor. You walked over to her smacking her butt.

"Come on" You said holding your hand out for her.

She took it, dropping all her weight on You as you tried to help her up.

"Fuck" You said as you felled on top of her.

Carol gripped your ass with both hands pressing you up against her.

"You're not getting shit tonight if you don't come downstairs.

"Y/N" Dianna called out.

You quickly moved from on top of your girlfriend before your mom came.

"Carol sweetie are you ok? You sick?" She asked her.

"No ma I'm fine, I just took a nap" Carol said smiling.

Carol followed them downstairs, seeing Your dad sitting in her favorite recliner chair she rolled her eyes before sitting down next to You.

"Come babe" You said patting the spot next to you.

Wrapping your arm around her, you kissed her neck.

"Hi Carol "Angie said to Carol.

"Wassup Angie"

"Hey Matt" Carol said to Angie's husband.

You pinched Carol side referring her to say hi to your dad but she ignored it.

"Well hello to you too Carol" Your dad said.

"Sup man" Carol said strolling through her phone.

Your mom was in the kitchen cooking while the rest of you sat in the living room watching a Christmas movie. Well Carol really wasn't into watching the movie so she just strolled through her phone.

"She's hot huh?" She whispered to You showing you a picture of yourself.

"Hell Yeah" You said.

She strolled up to the nudes You sent you over the time.

"Look at this" Carol said showing you one of your nudes.

"Carol " You said grabbing the phone out her hand covering the screen.

"What?" She laughed.

" Come on let's go help with the food" You said standing up.

" she can't cook so she doesn't need to be in there" David said.

" dad..... she's learning" You said.

" she need to learn other things too.

" you just love starting with me huh old man?" Carol said.

" I'm surprise Dianna is still with you. Because you can't do shit" Carol said.

"Babe please" You groaned running your hand over your face.

"Here we go" Angie said rolling her eyes.

" I do more than you" David laugh.

"Ya don't. And I make more" Carol said with a smirk.

It was true though, Carol is a professional MMA fighter.

"Why are you still with her Y/N?" David said.

"Dad. Stop please" You said.

"Because she likes the way how I rearrange her organs" Carol said making Matt laugh out loud.

"You're not going to sit here and talk sexual about my daughter in front of me" he said.

"this is my house! And you're really lucky I don't put your old ass in a hotel" Carol said.

"Ok guys that's enough" dianna said coming out the kitchen.

"Y/N you have to do better with these people you pick to date"

"Dad! Can you stop like really" You snapped.

"You're so lucky you're my girlfriend's dad because I would've been broke your fucking jaw" she said before walking upstairs.

You followed right behind Carol,Getting to the room she closed the door behind her.

"Babe" you called out walking inside.

"This is why I don't like to be around your dad! But you force me too and I do it! But not again fuck that, he's not allowed here anymore" Carol said.

Carol he's my dad and I live here too" You said.

"I didn't mean to say it like that Y/N/N..... I'm just saying that if he's here then I won't"

You walked over to Carol sitting on her lap.wrapping your arms around her neck before kissing her lips.

"Ok babe and I'm sorry for forcing you. Won't happen again" you said.

"Hope not" she said pecking your lips.