I Hate Your Dad Part 3

" thick Mami" Carol said squeezing Your thigh.

"That's baby weight" You said rubbing your swollen stomach.

" I don't care what it is I love it" she said biting the inside of your thigh.

You ran your hand through her hair as she laid between your legs.

" I love your new haircut baby, it's fucking hot" You said lightly gripping her short hair.

" daddish?" She asked.

" very"

"Thank you baby" she smiled.

"Now get off my vagina I have to pee"You said.

Carol Hurried and got up so You could go used the bathroom.

You're 5 months pregnant with a girl. You and Carol couldn't wait for her to come, Carol went crazy and brought a bunch of baby stuff.

"I can't wait to go up to the mountains" You said coming out the bathroom.

" yeah you're not snowboarding this year baby" Carol said.

" ughh. What if I be very careful?" You asked.

" no, I'm being serious. You can sit down on a sled" Carol said.

" that's no fun" You mumbled.

////

" there goes my pregnant little sister" Angie said running over to You.

" I love the fact that you're fucking glowing" Angie said.

" that's what bad bitches do.....they glow" You said smiling.

" dick head right behind me" mike said to Carol as he came from outside.

Carol roaned before sitting down in the big recliner chair.

"Hey princess" David said coming in the house.

" hi daddy" You smiled giving your dad a hug.

" how you been?" He asked.

" I've been great, been trying to get half of this work done before I go on maternity leave" You said.

" i see you have a lot of interviews too"

"Yes and I hate them, they all ask the same thing"you said running your hand through your hair.

" you know I enjoy watching you and David go at it" Matt said to Carol.

" we haven't said anything to each other in 8 months and I'll like to keep it that way" Carol said strolling through her phone.

"Carol I hope you been taking good care of my daughter" Dianna said to her.

"Your daughter gets whatever she wants even if I tell her no" Carol said not looking up from your phone.

"Spoil her just like a daddy would" Matt said smirking at Carol.

Angie smacked Matt in his chest when she realized what he was trying to do. Carol just smiled back at him. She knew he was gonna be at this the whole trip.

"Shut you Matthew" You said sitting on the long couch.

"Nobody and I mean nobody spoils Y/N better than me and that goes for everyone in this damn house" David said letting his eyes linger on Carol a little longer.

She just rolled her eyes getting out the recliner chair to sit next to You,Wrapping her arm around you.

" we both know I'm the best daddy" Carol whispered in Your ear.