Soccer Part 2

Depuis le début

"Just. Asking for um a friend"

"Wait you're not taken?" Carol asked.

" no, I'm single as hell" Wanda said.

" oh my god,Vision is gonna be so excited. He has the biggest crush on you" Carol said.

"Who is Vision?" You asked.

" you know the tall guy With the blonde hair? He's on the chess team" Carol said describing her friend.

" ohhhhh..... he likes me?" Wanda asked smiling.

" yessss, here get his number" Carol said pulling out her phone to give Vision number to Wanda .

"I see a Double Date in the future Y/N" Wanda said.

" ok just a heads up, I kiss on Carol more than I eat my food" you said.

"That's a lie, she devour her food as soon as she gets it" Carol is said.

"Yeah I know, she eats about like twelve times when she come to my house" Wanda said.t

" yeah I devoure a couple of things too" you said smirking.

/////

Carol: oh my god I'm so nervous

You: don't be babe, everything is going to be fine.

Carol: my mom made me wear a dress🙄

You: your mom always try to get someone to wear a dress, I remember when I first joined the team and we had to dress professionally for game day she told us to wear a dress
You: but hey easy access 😉😈

Carol: no. We're not doing anything tonight

You: babeeeeee😩

You: please🥺

Carol: no, next time

Catching a little attitude you didn't text Carol back. You sat in the living room holding your little brother while your parents set up the dining room. Hearing a knock on the door you got up and answered it.

" hey" you said smiling.

" hi" they both said.

Stepping to the side you let them come in.

"Awe who is this cutie" Natasha asked talking about the baby.

" oh this is my little brother Jason" you said.

" you guys can sit, I don't know if their ready"

.......

You and Carol haven't said a word to each other since they first got to your place.

" so Carol how does it feel to be graduating this year?" Bella asked.

" I'm excited, I can't wait till college" Carol said.

" she's excited but my pockets not, I have to pay for prom and you know that's expensive and then the end of the year senior trips" Natasha said.

" so that means Y/N is going to prom with Carol I'm guessing" Henry said.

" mmmm I don't know because at the beginning of the school year I got asked to prom already" Carol said.

" so what? I'm your girlfriend" you said.

" I know but I'm not gonna just leave the person hanging" Carol said.

" wow..... ok cool" you said as you continued to eat your food.

Of course you wanted to take Carol to prom, she's your girlfriend after all. But you wasn't going to argue, if she don't want you going with her then so be it. You stayed quiet the whole time until spoken too, after dinner was done you went straight upstairs checking on your little brother first before going to your room. You collapsed on your bed, throwing your arm over your eyes you just laid there. You removed your arm when you felt something on top of you.

" you're mad at me huh?" Carol asked as she looked down at you.

" duh. I'm your girlfriend and you're telling me that I'm not taking you to prom because somebody that's NOT your girlfriend asked you"

" babe..... you know James? The kid that has autism?"

" yeah?"

" he's the one that asked me and I don't want to hurt his feelings because then I'll feel bad. Baby I'll love to go to prom with you but I don't want to seem like a cruel person when I'm not" Carol explained.

" plus it's always next year, I can take you to prom" Carol smirked.

" I don't want to wait till next year" you pouted.

Carol leaned over kissing your pout, she didn't stop kissing your lips until you responded to the kiss.

" don't be upset please" Carol said.

You hands moved under Carol's dress but she was quick to stop them.

" behave" She said.

" make me" you said with a smirk.

" not tonight, I gotta go but tomorrow for sure" Carol said moving from on top of you.

You walked Carol downstairs saying bye to her and your coach.

" I thought you said that lady was Carol's auntie" Bella asked.

" she is but she raised Carol so it's both auntie and mom I guess" you said.

" she's a sweet girl, and smart..... I like her" your dad said.

" yeah me too old man"