Chapter Forty Six

━━━━ / CHAPTER FORTY SIX. . .
Scream ✷ teen wolf

━━━━━ ∙ ∙ ∙ ━━━━━

"Dude, you know, she's just one... one girl. You know, there are so many-there are so many other girls in the sea." Stiles slurred, already drunk. Eve had forgotten her phone in the jeep so she went back to get it.

"Fish in the sea" Scott corrected.

"Fish why are you talking about fish? I'm talking about girls. I love girls. I love em'. I love especially one with firey red hair, green eyes, 5'4"..." Stiles trailed off.

"Like Eve?" Scott asked

"Yeah, exactly" Stiles agreed "hey, how did you know I was talking... about... about... what was I talking about?" Stiles wondered outloud. "Hey your not happy. Take a drink."

"I don't want anymore." Scott said.

"Your not drunk" Stiles asked.

"I'm not anything." Scott replied

"Hey, maybe its like... maybe it's like not needing your inhaler anymore, you know. Maybe you can't get drunk as a wolf. Am I drunk?" Stiles asked

"Your wasted." Scott answered.

"Yeah!" Stiles said happily pumping his fist in the air. "Aw, come on, dude, I know it, feels bad. I know it hurts. I know. Well, I don't know" Stiles laughed "but I know this. I know that as much as being broken up hurts, being alone is way worse. That didn't make any sense." He laughed
"I need a drink." Stiles reached for the bottle only for it to be grabbed by someone.

"Well, look at the two little bitches getting their drink on." The man who took the bottle of jack said.

"Give it back" Scott said

"What's that, little man?" The man asked.

"I think he wants a drink" another man said as he came out of the trees, holding onto Eve who had been standing at the edge of the trees listening in on Scott and Stiles conversation. She initially just wanted to hear the funny things Stiles would say when he was drunk but ended up hearing Stiles say he loved her. She didn't know how to approach them after hearing what she heard so she decided to stand there and process what she heard.

"I want the bottle. But first I want you to let go of my friend." Scott said

"Sorry you only get one" the first man said.

"Scott maybe we should just go" Stiles said his eyes never leaving Eve's.

"You brought me here to get me drunk, Stiles. I'm not drunk yet." Scott said.

The man scoffed and took a drink from the bottle. Scott stood and walked up to him. "Give me the bottle." Scott said. The man shook his head. "Give me the bottle of jack" Scott said his eyes glowing.

"Scott?" Stiles said when he saw that Scotts claws began to extend. The man held up the bottle and Scott grabbed it and threw it against the tree. Eve then elbowed the guy that was holding her in the nose and ran to Stiles and Scott.

✶︎

"Okay, please tell me that was because of the break up. Of 'cause tomorrow's the full moon." Stiles said as the three teens made their way back to Stiles's jeep.

Scott didn't answer. Eve took they keys from Stiles and got in the drivers seat while Scott helped Stiles into the passenger seat. Scott then got in the back.