"Yep that'll be me" You said getting up to go get the plate of cookies.

You sat and ate most of the cookies before offering Carol one. The baby was definitely enjoying the cookies.

" well I hope they make more tomorrow" Carol said.

" I'm sorry" youchuckled.

You lend over kissing her lips but all that ended quickly when her grandma walked back in the room.

"No baby making in here" she said.

You laughed to herself at what grandma said.

........

"Mommy! Mama! It's Christmas" Jayden said running in the room with his little sister behind him.

Carol groaned before cuddling more into You, not wanting to get up.

"Mama get up" gracey said climbing on top of Carol .

"Babe come on get up" You said sitting up yourself.

Carol didn't get up until she heard her grandma coming down the hall. That lady put fear in her heart. She was the one that raised Carol so of course it'll be like that.

" oh ok"  grandma said peeking her head through the door.

" let's go open these gifts babies" grandma said.

You and Carol headed downstairs behind the kids. Carol walked to the kitchen first making herself some coffee before she walked out to the living room joining the kids on the floor.

" mama look" Gracey said showing Carol the first present she opened.

" ou that's nice princess" she said smiling at her.

Gracey looked just like You,She was every spiting image.

"Open that big one later baby" you said.

" oh my God! I got it!" Jayden said holding up the Nintendo switch.

"Wow you must've been a good boy" Carol said smiling at her son.

"I got a gift for you babe" Yousaid looking over at Carol.

"Oh yeah?"

You held out the gift towards Carol to take. Carol took it out your hand,Smiling as you started ripping through the paper,

"You got my a necklace!?" Carol asked with a grin.

"Just open it Carol" You laughed.

Carol opened the box seeing a pregnancy test, she was confused until she seen the little plus sign. Carol jumped up real quick attacking You with a hug and kisses.

"You're having my baby" she said as tears left her eyes.

"Oh my goodness, another grandma baby on the way" Carol grandma said.

"Mommy have another baby?" Gracey asked.

"Yeah princess the baby is in mommy's stomach growing. Just like when you were in mommy stomach" Carol explained.

"I'm gonna be a big brother again!" Jayden said.

"Yes bud you are" You said smiling.

Carol lend over kissing Your flat stomach, Carol couldn't believe that you was pregnant.  You ran your hand through her hair smiling at her.

" I got something for you too" Carol said getting up.

She went over to the tree picking up the little box before walking back over to you standing in front of her. Carol's grandma knew what was going on so she started recording.

"When I first met you 4 years ago I just knew I had to have you as mines. I felt like nobody would want to be with me because I had a son but you showed me that I was capable of being loved even with my extra package. And then you gave me a beautiful baby girl, she might not be mines biological but she's my little princess. You're really my everything, I'll do anything for you baby"

Getting on one knee Carol opened the box reveling the diamond ring inside.

"Oh my god Carol" You said crying.

"Can you please make me the happiest woman in this world and be my wife?" She asked.

"Yes"you said fast.

Carol took the ring out the box putting it on your finger.

"Yay mommy!" Gracey said clapping her hands.

Carol pecked You lips a few times before the kids ran over to the both of y'all attacking you and Carol with hugs. You were really happy with your family.