Suprise!~Darren Criss x Reader

You were in the bathroom at Lauren's house pacing back and forth. When you missed your period the first month you brushed it off like it was nothing, but the second time you knew something was off. When you told Lauren she immediately urged you to take a test so here you were at her apartment terrified. You and Darren have been together for five years and you loved him more than anything. But the thought of having a kid terrified you. Not that you thought Darren wouldn't be the greatest dad in the whole world, but you didn't know if you could do it. Kids were expensive and tiring, but the main reason for not wanted one is that you're scared when you tell Darren he might leave you. "Y/N, you can check now, " Lauren interrupted your internal panic. "I don't want to" You put your face in your hands. "I'll look," she said. You stood in silence for a few seconds until Lauren broke the sentence with one word, this single word would change your life forever. "Positive"

Lauren drove you back to your's and Darren's apartment. You cried most of the way there. When you got home you were relieved to see he hadn't come home yet. You were panicking and debating how to tell him. How would he react? What is he going to say? Are you going to be a good mom? Is he going to leave you? And a million other questions crashed through your mind. Then a single ding silenced the storm in your head. You opened the text:
Darren💕: On my way home baby!

You paced back and forth. You tried to breathe slowly and count backward from ten and all the other crap they tell you to do when you were nervous but nothing seemed to be helping the mountain of anxiety piling up in your stomach. Suddenly you heard the key turn and the door opened. "Hey, Y/N/N! Oh my God, what's wrong?" He pulled you into a hug. You couldn't contain your emotions any longer and a river flowed from your eyes. "Hey, what's going on?" He said calmly. You loved him so much and couldn't stand the thought of losing him but you had to tell him. "I'm pregnant" I whispered.

"What!? I'm going to be a dad! Oh my god!" He smiled so wide, lifted you off the floor and twirled you around. "You're happy?" You questioned, you were very relieved by his reaction. "Y/N you are the most beautiful and amazing woman ever, of course, I'm happy I'm going to have a baby with you!" He cried tears of joy. At that moment you knew that Darren was going to be the most amazing father. He kissed you about a million times. You'd never seen him happier. He called Lauren and she pretending to be surprised. Darren then called every single person he knew and told them the news. You were so excited to spend the rest of your life with him.

==================================================================================
A/N Let me know if you want a part 2!