"The only reason I'm going to let what you did slide, is because you are my best friends little sister, but believe me, if you do that shit to me again I will fuck you up." He says threateningly.

I bite my lip to stifle my laugh, but it doesn't work, I just start giggling.

"Your funny, who knew." I stand up with a now more serious look and inch closer to him, my lips just brushing against his cheek ever so gently and I can feel him stiffen at my touch as I reach his ear.

"What are you doing?!" He sounds panicked, that's cute.

"Shush, I want to tell you something." I whisper. Placing a hand on his chest in a seductive way, he stiffens again at my touch. Clearly he didn't expect me to behave like this. Good that's exactly what I want. Pushing him slowly and gently on his chest I lead him towards my door and say:

"I'd like to see you try!"

At this point I push him hard out of my room and slam the door in his face yet again and I lock it too.

I hear him from outside the door swearing all sorts of profanities not worth mentioning and I can't help but laugh again. He's bitching like a fucking tart the wanker.

A little later on in the evening, my brother Travis sends me a text, asking for me to make dinner because mum is going to be late. I think to myself, your just downstairs and you send me a text? How lazy are you guys. I make my way down and into the kitchen. I go into the cupboards get spaghetti and bolognese sauce, then go to the fridge to get the mince meat. I start preparing food and think to myself, if he is still here, he will be expecting food as well. Well thats just too bad, I'm going to make enough food just for me, my brothers and mum.

It doesn't take me long to get food ready and I start preparing the plates. One for me, one for Travis, one for Derick and one in a container for mum to eat later when she gets back from work. I bring my brothers plates full of spaghetti bolognese to the table and call them letting them know foods ready.

"Smells nice sis, what did you make?" My brother Derick asks licking his lips.

"Spaghetti bolognese."

"Nice, but theres only two plates?" He say looking at me bewildered.

"That's right, one for you and one for Travis." I state as if I haven't done anything wrong.

"What about Liam's food?" I knew he would be here waiting to be served, oh well he'll just have to get used to disappointment.

"Oh, is he still here? I didn't know. Sorry!" I say trying really hard to stifle a giggle.

"Nicky!" My brother yells.

"What?" I look at him innocently, batting my eyelashes.

"He's going to be pissed that's what!"

"Well thats just too bad. He could always go home and eat you know. Doesn't he have a family of his own?" Not waiting for an answer, I turn on my heals, head for the kitchen and decide to eat there, curious as to how he is going to react.

"WHERES MY FUCKING FOOD?!!!" I hear him shout from the other room and I giggle.

"Sorry mate, my sister didn't make you any but you can have mine if you want?" I hear my brother Derick tell him.

"Nah, I've got a better idea." If he thinks I'm going to cook just for him, he's delusional. I look at my food with the intent to ignore him. Suddenly his hand slides around my waist pulling my back into his chest. He puts his chin on my shoulder and whispers to me.

"You didn't make my food, are you deliberately trying to piss me off today?" He says, his breath fanning my neck and face and it sends shivers down my spine, good ones but I ignore it. I think to myself, what is he up to. I decide to play dumb and act all innocent.

"I'm so sorry, I just didn't know you were still here. I mean nobody told me." I turn to face him and give him my best puppy look. Then an idea pops into my head and I smile at him hoping that his doesn't notice it's actually an evil grin.

"I tell you what, go back and sit down at the table and I'll bring you my plate of food as an apology." He looks at me with surprise and a hint of disappointment?

"Fine! Just so you know I like my food hot!" He commands, the cheeky fucker is commanding me. You like it hot, hot is exactly what you're going to get.

"Sure no problem." I force a smile and watch as he walks out the door.

Where is the Tabasco sauce? I rummage through the cupboard looking for the Chilli Hot Sauce. Ah here it is, lets see how hot you can handle it.

I pour most of the little bottle's contents into the food and mix it in with the bolognese sauce

I pour most of the little bottle's contents into the food and mix it in with the bolognese sauce. I heat it up for a minute in the microwave, then DING it was done.

I walk over into the dining room and with a great big smile I lay his plate of spaghetti in the table.

"Here's your food. Enjoy!!!"

I start to walk away, but slowly and I grab my phone and put it in camera mode and then I hear...

"ARHHHHHHHH....HOT HOT HOT, WATER I NEED FUCKING WATER!!!" He screams.

SNAP! Perfect picture. I run upstair and lock myself in my room, I look at the picture and start laughing. It is a belly rolling laugh and I know it's going to take me some time to calm down. The screams emanating from downstairs is fucking hilarious, both my brothers are panicked and are apologising profusely. All I hear Liam say is:

"I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL HER!!!" I can hear my brothers trying to calm him down, but he's having none of tit. He stomps up the stairs and when he reaches my bedroom door he starts banging on it.

"NICHOLE, OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!!!" Now, I know I shouldn't open the door when he's this mad, but I can't stay locked up inside my room, that would be a sign of weakness on my part and I am most definitely not weak nor scared of the likes of him. I open the door calmly and greet him with a smile.

He grabs me by the neck and slams me against the wall and my brothers just stand there shocked and frozen. I look at him dead in the eyes showing him no fear and before he can even open his mouth to speak I bring my knee up to his privates really hard then push him off me, then BAM I punch him in the face. He grabs he's precious crown jewels in agony and holds his face and then falls to the floor. I kneel down and say.

"You will never, ever lay a finger on me like that again. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" I shout. Then I look at my brothers and say.

"You two, get this sorry excuse of a jackass out of my room!" Then I look at Liam again and say:

"This is our house and if you want to come back you better learn some fucking manners and quick." Once my brothers drag him out I slam my door shut and lock the door. The shear shock on all their faces was priceless. I am not the good girl they once knew, that girl is long gone. You boy will learn to give the opposite sex the respect that we deserve.