The second eye

(He goes inside, and chaser lights circle the door at half-speed. The haunting show song continues. He carefully descends downstairs and through the door where he finds a flashlight. He picks it up and as he clicks it on it, he sweeps the light beam around, then hears something overhead. He aims flashlight up and startles a nest of bat-dogs: Half Scotties/half bats. One bares his teeth and growls. He clicks off the light and shivers. On stage, one spotlight fade up on a huge, wrapped saltwater taffy. It hangs from ropes and sandbags. He bracely climbs up onto the stage. A human-sized taffy creature can just be seen through the wrapper. He holds the triangle to his eye. There is a blue-white glow coming from inside the wrapper. Raph cuts a hole with his sai through the paper, then reaches inside. He touches something cold and inhuman. He then grabs hold and pulls out four cold clasped-together taffy hands. He pries the taffy hands open until a large pearl on a ring is revealed)

Raph-The pearl! (The hands suddenly grab him) HOLY CHALUPA!!

(Other Renet, Shinigami, and Mikey were twisted together into one taffy monster, thrust their hands from the bag)

Renet-Thief!!

Mikey-Give it back!

Shinigami-Stop!

(Raph pulls away, stretching the candy arm out across the stage. The taffy monster thrusts out another paired arm, and starts itself towards him)

Renet/Shinigami/Mikey-You thief! Thief! Thief! Thief! Give it back! Thief! Give it back! Give it back! Thief! Stop thief! Thief! Stop!

(Raph, desperate, gets an idea. He clicks on his flashlight and aims it at the bat-dogs. They growl with annoyance, open their wings. The taffy monster is getting closer! Raph hurls the flashlight at the bat-dogs and hits one of them. Angered, they take wing to attack him - just like he had planned! The bat-dogs are closing on the left, the taffy monster on the right! He waits to the very last second, and then dives out of the way! The bat-dogs and the taffy monster collide! Raph's hand is released by the taffy hands, leaving him the Pearl. The bat-dogs and taffy monster, stuck together and still as stone turn to dead, grey ash, as does the stage and theater. The pearl in Raph's hand glows blue)

Ghost Boy-Thank you sir! His web is unwinding!

(Raph nods, sticks the pearl in his bag, then makes his way up to Rocksteady's balcony. Haunting circus music fills the air, and other Rocksteady's Russian flag, torn in places, waves in the air. The pale green moon is nearly half-eclipsed now with what is clearly the shadow of a huge dark button. Raph climbs the last flight of stairs to Rocksteady's. He stops with a shudder at the top. The flag has been replaced with the empty jacket of the other Angel- gloves, pants and sneakers pinned on - hanging like old laundry)

Raph-No... Angel... (He leans out over the railing and shouts) YOU MISERABLE EXCUSE FOR A BROTHER!! I'M NOT SCARED!!...

(The door behind him creaks open slowly. Raph shivers - he is definitely scared)