Where are they?!

Hey, so I'm not dead! I'm getting back on this story

(Where we last left off, Raph escaped the other world thanks to the Other Angel. When he returned, this happened!)

Raph-Anybody here? Hello, hello, hello! Real Donnie! Real Mikey!... Real Leo?

(He goes in the kitchen)

Raph-The groceries!

(There are bags of groceries on the table, as if his brothers had just gotten in. He pulls open a bag to peek and fruit flies shoot out. The food is spoiled)

Raph-Uhhh. That's disgusting.

(Door bell rings)

(He runs excitedly to the door and flings it open)

Raph-I missed you guys so much-- You'll never-- (He opens the door, only to find Angel, the real one) Oh... the Angel that talks...

Angel-Huh? Hahaha....yeah... Um, so you know tha-that old doll I gave you? (Angel tenses, sharp breath) Um... my Gramma's real mad, says it was her sister's - the one that... disappeared? (He reads her like a boo)

Raph-You stole that doll, didn't you? (Angel answers quickly, guilty as heck)

Angel-Well, i-it looked just like you. And I FIGURED--

(Raph, rushing the words, tells her the truth)

Raph-It used to look like this pioneer girl; then Huck Finn junior; then it was this Little Rascals chick with all these ribbons, and braids, and.... Her voice trails off. (Raph studies Angel, then, snaps his fingers) Your Grandma's missing sister! (She nods, one brow raising up) I think I just met her. C'mon!

(He pulls her inside and drags her down the hall)

Angel-Uh, listen, I-I-I'm really not supposed-

(Raph walks her to the little door in the corner wall and points. Angel looks around anxiously, fearful and curious to be in her grandmother's old hous)

Raph-She's in there.

(Reluctantly, she bends down and reaches for the key in the lock)

Angel-C-can you can you unlock it? (He grabs her hand, stopping her)

Raph-Not in a million years. But it wouldn't matter; she can't escape without her eyes. None of the ghosts can.

(Angel stares at him, nodding her head as if she understands his crazy story. She changes the subject, getting back to her mission)

Angel-Huhhhhhh... So, uh, I really need to get that doll?

Raph-Great! I'd love to get rid of it! (He exhales in a huff, grabs her sleeve, and leads her to his room)

(The doll's not on the bed, not on the chairs or moving boxes)

Raph-Where are you hiding, you little monster?!

(Angel nervously watches Raph pull out his dresser drawers, yank cushions off the window seat)

Angel-So... You and Gramma been talking?

Raph-The doll's her spy! It's how she watches you, finds out what's wrong with your life!

(Angel, trapped like a deer-in-the-headlights, tries to make sense of his words)

Angel-The doll...is my Gramma's...spy.

Raph-NO! - the Other Brother! He's got this whole world where everything's better - the food, the garden, the-- (leans in on her) --neighbors. But it's all a trap!

(Angel, eager to escape, cups hand to ear by the window)

Angel-Yeah... Uh, I think I heard someone calling me, Hamato.

(Raph sees right through her)

Raph-Don't believe me?... You can ask your lame cat, and the cat made out of ice cream!

Angel-The cat made of ice cream... I-I'll just tell Gramma that you couldn't find the doll-- OW! (A red skateboard wheel thrown by Raph hits her arm. She turns back as he takes off the second one)

Raph-You're not LISTENING TO ME!

Angel-That's ... cause ... you're... CRAZY! (She runs as the second wheel flies past)

(Raph runs after her out the house)

(Angel runs to her electric bike. Raph races down after him

Raph-You creep!

Angel-Crazy!! (She pedals as fast as she can)

Raph-Crazy?... You're the jerk-wad that gave me the doll! (Out of breath, he turns away and sees the Shellraizer. Leo! Donnie! Raph! (Opens up he door but doesn't see them)... Where are they?

RENET AND SHINIGAMI'S ROOM

(Renet is knitting a sweater with wings for a worried- looking Angus, one of the Scotties, who sits on her lap. Raph sips tea, anxious, with the other two dogs beside him)

Raph-Uh... don't you only make wings for the ... dead ones?

Miss Renet-Just looking ahead dear... Angus hasn't been feeling very well of late.

Miss Shinigami-April? Aren't you getting ready?

Miss Renet-We've lost our ride, Shinigami. Raph says his brothers have vanished, quite completely

Miss Shinigami-What?! We've waited months for those tickets. (Steps out from the three-way panel, wearing a black an purple dress)

Miss Renet-I suppose we could walk!

Miss Shinigami-With your gamy legs? It's nearly two miles to the theater!

(Raph clears his throat, frustrated)

Shinigami-Oh, oh yes ... your missing brothers. We know just what you need. Renet, get...that's right.

(Renet grabs another dish of old stuck-together candy and puts it in front of Raph)

Raph-How is hundred-year-old candy going to help--

(Shinigami suddenly raises her knitting needles as if to stab Raph. Raph yelps, sais up in defense. But it's candie she attacks, sending sticky chips flying, making loud grunts as she stabs. She pulls out a large three-sided candy with a hole in it from the rubble and passes it to Raph)

Shinigami-There you go.

Raph-What's it for?

Shinigami-Well, it might help. They're good for bad things, sometimes.

Renet-No, they're good for lost things.

Shinigami-It's bad things, Renet.

Renet-Lost things, Shinigami.

Shinigami-Bad.

Renet-Lost.

Shinigami-Bad things!

Renet-Lost.

Shinigami-Bad.

Renet-Lost.

(Raph can't take anymore. He gets up, takes the odd piece of candy and leaves)

LIVING ROOM

(Raph goes up to a wall with a photo of his family. He takes it down and sits on the couch as a tear goes down his face)