"Enough!" The manager finally shouted at us. "You're fired, Quinn. The two of you, get out!!"

Success!

Quinn begs for his job but it seems the manager has finally decided and I can't stop myself from smiling. This hilarious but that's the only way I can get Quinn off from this job. The guards drove us out from the store and Quinn glared at me.

"What?" I asked.

He's still glaring at me and kicked my leg so hard. It hurts so much. A kick like that wouldn't hurt me at all but I'm vulnerable because of the new moon. He walked away from me but I followed him while my leg was hurt.

"Hey! Listen!" I called him but he never looked back on me. "Can you stop for a minute and listen?"

He suddey stopped and I almost bumped at him. He looked back with those angry eyes.

"You ruined everything! You know that my job is important and you just ruin it!" He shouted.

"It wouldn't happened if you just deliver my meal." I answered back.

Then, I got a punch from him.

"What was that?" I asked.

Damn! That hurts and I saw blood on my fingers when I touched my lips.

"Serves you right!" He answered.

No one ever punched me even the pack because they know that I'm strong but this lad had courage to punched the strongest wolf? It's a good thing that my curse was weak right now because of the new moon or else, I already grabbed his neck and snapped it.

"Will you please listen for just a minute?" I asked and he glared at me. "I just want to offer you a job so that you don't have to go to different places because of that part time jobs."

"Is that why you rushed to the store and let out yoir temper just to get me fired? That's bull!"

I laughed when I heard what he said. He's not just a pretty face but intelligent too.

"Partly yes."

He tried to punch me again and I dodged. Another punch came and missed. This lad is slow and can't even land a hit on me. When he tried to give me another punch, I caught his fist with my hand. I was surprised that this little fist made me bleed.

"Let go!" He shouted.

I noticed that people were looking at us like they recognized me. I quickly grab Quinn's wrist and drag him to my car for us to leave. He tried to resist me but I'm stronger than him and push him inside my car and pressed the child's lock button. I grinned when I slammed the door. He tried to open the door of the car but sorry, I got it in control.

Quinn was silent while I was driving home. He never said any word until I started the conversation.

"Hungry?" I asked but he ignored me.

I saw a McDonald's logo and immediately turned right to the drive thru. He didn't answer when I ask him what he wants so I just ordered for him. I don't know what he likes and just a piece of Cheeseburger for him.

"Just let me go, Ares." He finally spoke.

"Not now."

"Why are you so persistent? Don't you get it that I don't want to see your face. No matter what you do like ordering something from where I work, don't expect me to come and deliver your order." He said and was annoyed.