What's happening?

~Dels dad p.o.v~

"Have you found anything yet?" I asked.

"We got word from our men in Los Santos, they spotted your son with a girl. They managed to get a photo of the girl but they couldn't get her face." he replied. I smile grew on my face as I heard the news.

"Sir, someone is requesting to speak with you." said a guard behind me. 

"Who is it?" I asked him.

"It's one of the subjects, he says there is something you need to know about your missing girl." he replied. He leads me to the subjects cell and I knock on the window.

"You requested to speak with me about the girl? I asked him.

"The girl you're looking for, she was one of the first to escape correct?" he asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"And your son, he escaped too?" he asked.

"Correct." I replied.

"Has your son and his friends found her?" he asked.

"Most likely, what are you getting at?" I asked in return.

"Do you have any idea what you're dealing with?" he asked.

"And I suppose you do?" I asked. 

"Of course but I'll never tell you unless the price is right." he replied with a grin on his face.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I want my freedom along with the freedom of my friends." he replied.

"Your information is not worth the price you offer." I said as I crossed my arms.

"It's worth more given the fact that your son is involved." he added.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"You'll see soon enough. It's only a matter of time before you lose him completely." he answered. My head began to hurt as I could only assume the worst for my son. 

"How can you be so sure?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled.

"Because he fell in love." he answered. I raised a brow in question.

"With who?" I asked. 

"My daughter." said a voice behind me. I turned around to look at him and I smiled.

"Is that so? Well I guess we'll just have to do something about that, now won't we?" I asked sarcastically.

"How do you plan on doing that?" he asked. 

"I'm looking at them." I replied as I looked a him then at the subject behind me as I gave an evil chuckle and began to walk away, closing the door behind me.

~Ohm p.o.v~

The aroma of bacon and pancakes filled the air as I awoke from my sleep. I looked around the room to find CaRtOoNz and Delirious nowhere to be found so I headed downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and noticed that everyone was there. Jordan and Lui cooked while everyone else ate and watched TV. 

"Good morning Ohm, how do you like your eggs?" asked Jordan. 

"Scrambled, where's Y/N?" I asked.

"You'll see, here's your plate and coffee." he replied.

"Thank you." I say to him as I sit down and enjoy the food. He walks to the doorway of the living room and asks for everyones attention.

"Squirrel, can you tell me if there is anything outside waiting for us?" he asked. Squirrel looked out the window then back at him and nodded.