A Promise To Keep

~Y/N p.o.v~

"I want to show you something, follow me." I tell him as we make our way across the roof. I lead him to the bar and stop outside the door. "Why are we at the bar?" he asked. "I have to pick up a few things first." I say as I motion him inside. When we get inside, the place grows quiet as everyone turns to look at us. Everyone stares at us as we walk over to the bar. "I'll be right back, I have to go pick up my stuff." I say as I walk to Kyle's office. I knock on the door before walking in on him. As I walk in as he slams my laptop closed in front of him. "What are you doing here?" he asked with a guilty look on his face. "I'm here to pick up my stuff and my dog, what are you doing with my laptop?" I asked him crossing my arms. He lays his head in his hands and sighs. "Marcel told me about Delirious, and how you act when Delirious is around." he said as he laces his fingers together and looks at me. "OK, so what does that have t-..." I'm cut off by a knock on the door.

"Come in!" my brother yells. As the door opens Marcel is standing at the door. "Sorry to interrupt but someone is out here looking for you Y/N." says Marcel. "They can wait a minute, I'm busy." I tell him as I turn to look at Kyle. "They said that they need to talk to you immediately. She says that she is your sister." he added. "Marcel, You of all people should know that I don't have a sister." I told him with a scared look on my face.

"Tell her that her brother will be out in a minute. Kyle tells him. Marcel closes the door and I turn to look at my brother. "What were you doing on my laptop?" I asked him again. He looks at me with a concerned look. "I was doing some research on someone." He said as he stood up from his desk. "I know you're following the big brother instinct of yours but I need you to do me a favor." I tell him as he  looks at me with concern when I walk over and put my hand on his shoulder. "And what would the favor be?" he asked turning to look at his computer screen. "Please leave me to handle Delirious on my own and help me out here." I told him. "I can do that but I want you to promise me one thing." he says as he puts his hands on my shoulders. "Promise me that no matter what, nobody is to get hurt in any way. I can't have you or anyone hurt again and that also includes your new friends." he added and I nodded. I write something down on a post-it note and give it to Kyle.

"Give this to Marcel when you go out there. I'll leave through the back." I tell him as I pack up my stuff and walk out of the office. When I reached the back door, I looked back at my brother who standing in the doorway of his office. I look him in his face and silently say "Thank you" and run out the door.

~Delirious' p.o.v~

I sit down at the bar and wait for Marcel to finish serving the other customers.

"Hey Delirious, what can I get ya?" he asked as he threw a towel over his shoulder. Before I could give him an answer, someone came charging through the door. "Where is she?" she yelled at Marcel but he just smiled and looked at her. "What are you smiling at? Where is she?" she yelled again. "Look I don't know who you're looking for but I need you to either stop yelling or leave because you are making too much of a scene." Marcel tells her. "I'm looking for my sister Y/N." she said to him making both him and I look at each other with confusion. "I'll go see if she's in the back." he says as walks to the back of the building. I take out my phone and notice that I have a message from CaRtOoNz.

"How did it go?"

"It went well, she told me her backstory and then she said that she had something to show me so we went to the bar and now I'm waiting for her to come back from getting her stuff."

"Tell me everything later, good luck!"

"Thanks CaRtOoNz."I put my phone away when Marcel comes back.

"She's not here but her brother said he will be out in a minute." he tells the her making his way back behind the bar. He looks at me and slides me a piece of paper that says "Have Marcel take you to get Buck and all of you leave through the back door. I'll wait for you in the alleyway". We wait for her brother to come out before we leave. When her brother comes in, the lady from earlier starts getting loud with him.

"Who are you? How do you know Y/N?" he asked her. "I'm her sister, she has something I want and I'm not leaving until I get it, now where is she?" she says. A moment of silence passes before anything is said. "Well we told you once and now I'm going to say one last time, she's not here and she doesn't have a sister." he said getting a little angry. Her face grows red with anger. Marcel taps my arm to and urges me to her brothers office. He takes Buck out of his crate and puts a lead on him. Marcel hands me the lead as he grabs the rest of his stuff then we head out the back. We head to the alley to find that Y/N was nowhere to be found. We walk down the alley when Marcel starts talking to something in the shadows.

"Marcel, who are you talking to?" I asked. He looks at me and smiles in response. "Delirious, remember when you asked me about Y/N and I told you that she is what is considered a "Shadow?" he replied. I look at him confused when he tilts his head toward the shadow. "So she blends in with the dark? Is that why I couldn't find you during our game of hide and seek?" I asked in confusion. "That's right Delirious." she said as she step out of the darkness and into the very little light that lit up the alley. The way the light made her E/C eyes shine was beautiful and I couldn't look away. They must have caught me staring because she looked at me and a big smile grew upon her face. The feel of someone's hand on my shoulder takes my attention away from her. I turn around and see Ohm and CaRtOoNz standing behind me.

"Delirious, can you promise me something?" Ohm asks making everyone except Y/N turn to look at him. "Umm... sure, what is it?" I asked. He walks over to Y/N and puts his arm over her shoulder. "Promise me that you will take care of my sister, don't let her out of your sight, and whatever you do, don't let her get hurt. Please?" he asked. Marcel , CaRtOoNz, and I looked at them in shock as Y/N looks at us and grins. "Wait, you two are brother and sister!?!" CaRtOoNz yells out. At the same time, Ohm and Y/N nodded in agreement. "And you're in sync with each other?" Marcel asked. "Yup." they both said in sync. We looked at Ohm then at each other. "They're twins." said a voice behind us. We turn around to see Kyle walking toward us.

"Marcel, remember when you texted everyone that you were over her house?" asked Ohm. "Yea, why?" asked Marcel. "When everyone went to bed, I texted her and she told me everything." explained Ohm. "So all three of you are related?" I asked. The siblings look at each other then look at us and smile. "We'll save that story for another time." said Ohm as he walks away from Y/N and over to his brother. "So with that being said, CaRtOoNz, would you like to join me, Marcel, and Kyle for a few drinks down at the bar?" Ohm asked him. CaRtOoNz looked at me then at Ohm.

"Sure, will you two be OK without us, Delirious?" he asked me. I nodded and they walked away. I turn toward Y/N and she motioned down the alley. We walked through alley until we reached car. "Where are we going?" I asked. "You'll see when we get there now get in." she said as she opened the back passenger door to let Buck in the car. She closes the door and starts to walk over to the driver side but before she could make it, I grabbed her hand making her turn around. I pulled her closer until she was standing in front of me. We stared into each others eyes as I put my hand in hers. As I stared into her eyes, I saw them flare a bright blue. "My eyes do the same thing." I told her breaking the silence. "I've noticed." she said with a smile. I smiled back as I cupped my hand on her cheek. She puts her hand on mine and blushes. I take off my mask and lean in for a kiss. Our lips make contact with one another as we kiss each other. We pull way slowly to catch our breathe and smile once more.

"We should do that again sometime." I said breaking the silence once more. She smile once more then pecks my lips. "Yeah we should but not now, we have to get going." she said as she walks to the driver door and gets in. I get in the car and close the door. I put my hand on hers as we drive to our destination. I look at her and smile. "Yes we should as in...?" I asked. "What do you think?" she asked in return. I look over at her and she winks me.

~I have fallen in love with Y/N .~