College Week D4 (It happened so fast)

A/N: So, i have a confession to make. Actually these past days I'm being stupid. LOL. and I mistook Hanbin as Song. So Krystal's brother here in this book isn't Hanbin okay? It's Song Yunhyeong.  I'm sorry if I didn't noticed it. I already changed it. Sorry again to confuse u guys...

SPOILER ALERT ;)
: Tissues

----

Two figures are standing tall watching the night view of Seoul. The building lights and the ambience of the warmth of the country despite of its cold temperature.

Glass of 50 year old wine completes the night as they share their inner thoughts about a certain topic....which includes Lalisa Manoban.

The man in his 50's drinking his liquor from the beautifully curved wine glass have a smudge grin in his face. Laughing as if he won the lottery.  The man beside him is a young man radiating his soft smile,  masking his true indentity. He wore a elegantly tailored tuxedo that hugs his body perfectly. Once in his life, he can be heard and shine in his own without any hindrance of a blonde Thai.

"I see, so she knows..." the older man laughed harder enough that anytime he can choke on his drink. The younger one patted his back telling him to slow down.

"Yeah, she's  witty but a fool at the same time, any time we can completely control her....just wait for it." The younger assured him, he clicks his tongue and gave his man another shot.

The boy never got to avenge the wound he got from that night, he's facing a lot of trouble because of it. The wound on his shoulder is deeper than he would've imagine. The knife that supposedly end Lisa's life, cut him.

"We will, Let's cheers to that. You'll get your revenge and mine. Let's see how little Manoban can handle this..." The man faced the younger one and clinked his glass to the other. Wearing a winning grin and his eyes sparkled as he thought about the upcoming downfall of the Manoban Industry.

--

Lisa

I woke up in a dark chamber, filled with uneven pile of sand in every corner. The light from the moon seeps through the grills above me, I'm not sure where I am going but my feet keeps going forward. Keeping a straight course, I heard smaller sounds behind me..afraid to know what it was I walked faster...almost like jogging. But suddenly a wall appeared in front of me, sign that it was, Sadly end of the way.

I don't have enough choices but to turn back and find my way out. But before I even walk back. A hand grips to mine...silently but forcibly pulling me into the wall. I took enough courage to face the person behind the hand. When I finally saw a glimpse of him....flashes of memories came back. From the School I went to 13 years ago to where I called my father to attend my dancing competition....

That's where it all started....all the tortures...where I woke up sealed in a box lifted by a crane. Flashbacks of Jennie and I's promises. A series of my grandparents reminding me of the memories that had never happened. They really made me another memory to forget the dreadful one.

Suddenly I came back to the chamber but right now the hand and that man in a long padded jacket is nowhere in sight.

I stride back to where I came from, I discovered that there were ten more passages. A loud bang caught me, I went to where I heard the sound was...I suddenly felt weak as I saw my younger self bringing a gun to the face of a man in his knees. Just like my dream before but right now, I'm here yet I'm also there...Beside him is another body--already cold and lifeless...drowning in his own mixture of blood and urine. The quivering lips of the man pleaded in front of the young version of me. But I was in rage and my hands is all bloody and dirty. I shouted all of my grudges but he had taken it all and whispered....