meow ;; reiji s.

neko! reiji x reader

warning:
– cuteness?
– cats?

yo! I'm alive! :3
just giving love to this smart pigeon uwu
*requests are still open!*
enjoy!!

[3rd Person]

   “I guess, I need help...” you mumbled to yourself, as you stood up and walk outside of your room and walking your way to Reiji's lab, carrying a notebook with you.

   When you arrive, you did three knocks before you speak, “Reiji, are you there?” You asked out loud, so he can hear you outside, but it was followed by silence, so you knocked again, “Reiji?” you asked then followed by another silence, and suddenly you hear a meow coming from inside the room. You had nothing to do but to open the door, a bit shocked because the door is unlocked, lucky you I might say.

   Blinking several times, trying to adjust the light to your eyes. Then you realized that the room is empty, no appearance of the tableware otaku around.

   You sighed, “He's not here...” you spoke, looking down and then closing your eyes in disappointment, “... but I heard that there's a cat inside here..” you opened your eyes then scanning the whole room to find where that cat was.

   Until...

   rub...rub...

   A soft rub coming from your legs, you squealed then lightly jumped from the feeling. You looked down to see a black cat, with red eyes, it looks familiar though. And then you realized that the cat is actually Reiji.

   “No way... Reiji, is that you?” you rubbed your eyes but the cat is still there, you put the notebook on the desk then kneel down infront of cat. The cat is just staring at you, maybe giving a 'what are you doing here?' look. You reached your hand to the cat just to stroke his fur but then he suddenly hiss, making you sigh again. “How did this happen to?” you asked then the cat is just staring at you, making the you slapped your own forehead, because duhh! Cats can't talk! '-')/

   “Come here...” you said, picking the cat up. You're actually expecting for him to scratch your arm or other forms of misbehavior, but no, he's just... chilling. You smiled, then stroking his head, “I'll take care of you before you might turn back to normal.”

   She walked her way to the nearest bookshelf and picked a book that suits her interest, since almost all of the books are somehow related to chemistry or any forms of science, she picked a book which is how to make a potion that can make you paralyzed (does thay even exist?).

   After that, she sat on a couch, the cat resting on her thighs, then she opens the book to read for maybe... a couple of hours. But don't forget Reiji lol, even though he is a cat, he is reading the book also.

   After hours of reading, the cat suddenly twitched by himself. Which makes the girl a bit shocked, so she quickly closed the book then putting the cat down as he is turning back to his usual form. You stood there, just watching him maybe in pain. Then a minute later, he is back to his normal self and form. You squeal as you hug him tightly.

  “Gah! (y/n), what on earth are you doing?” Reiji asked, he seems shocked yet confused about your actions. “Well, I'm hugging you. Because I need some help on my homework.” You giggled, then letting go of the raven haired man. He sighed, fixing his glasses. “I guess I have no choice but to help on that homework of yours. But would you like to have some tea?”

   “Sure thing, Reiji.” You answered, then kissed his cheek. And now you're making him blush... a little. “Now, why did you do that?”

   “Well, I wanted to kiss you when you became a cat... But it's too late, so I decided to kiss you on the cheek.” you answered like nothing will happen if you answer his question. But luckily, he is not in the mood for some punishment and stuff. “Forget it, give me your homework and I'll help you.”

YEEEEEET

did you miss me? :'D

after 4 months of procrastinating and some mental health problems oofed

sorry, if it's late tho but stillllll...

REQUESTS ARE OPEN (as always)

Vote—Comment