Even then the start of day's matches is still delayed by an hour and the Vip area is closed for the next two days for further repair. Unfortunately, the news of the delayed start didn't get to the competitors who will be battling today in time, leaving them stranded in the lobby having to deal with the media and their endless questioning. Some like red hate this and elected to go to the locker room early, deeming the hour long wait there better than having to dealt with the troublesome paparazzi.

Some others however don't have the luxury of choosing as they were quickly pinned by the many reporters and journalist on site, one of those people is Hilbert who have to settle to sitting on one of the sofas answering questions from atleast 25 journalist who surrounded him with microphones.

"Is it true that the person who was rescue from the elevators in yesterday's black out was one of your friend?" Asked one reporter.

"Yes that person is one of my friend, Bianca" Hilbert calmly answers. "She was rushed to the hospital yesterday but was only suffering from shock and a minor case of hypothermia, so she was already allowed to go home by nightfall"

"Has that event effect you in any way coming into your match today against Dawn Hikari?" Asked another reporter.

"Not really, I mean it was kind of terrifying to see one of my best friends in that kind of situation but I wouldn't let it affect my mind too much. Heck, even Bianca herself say that to me yesterday. As for the match itself I'm hoping for a good close match, Dawn is a very good trainer so I have to watch out for some of her tricks and skills during our match today"

"Do you have anything to said to the other remaining Unova representative?"

"Well, not much other than that I wish Nate and Iris good luck with their matches tomorrow. They're both very good Trainers but they're skills will be put up to the test against Gold and Blue so I think it will a good match for both of them which I hope they'll won"

"Do you have any regrets about leaving for 3 years leaving the fate of Unova to someone else?" A reporter near the back suddenly blurts out, Hilbert leans back in contemplation while the other reporters give the man who ask the 'you shouldn't have said that' look.

"Well......" Hilbert begin letting out a sigh as he went on. "It's certainly not a good decision I'll tell you that much, but it's already in the past and we shouldn't dig up the past too much as it is not important for what's happening today"

Without warning he suddenly stand up from the sofa, looking at his Xtransciver saying "it's been fun to answer to your questions but it's almost time so I unfortunately I have to go now" before walking off through an opening Besides him to the locker room.

Deep down however Hilbert is starting to feel the guilt of his actions again when that question was asked, once again wondering "should I really move on? Have everybody really forgive me?" Hilbert thought to himself. Before he let his mind to drift off again however he pushes those thoughts aside decided to focus on his upcoming battle with current sinnoh champion Dawn Hikari.

[] [] [] [] [] [] []

".........I wonder why didn't they just postpone today's matches?" Growled Yancy frowning on the couch staring at the TV, sensing that his girlfriend is not in a good mood Nate put his around her shoulder to calm her down.

"I don't know sweetie, Clay's the one running the show here" Nate response exhaling a breath as he rubs his hands against his girlfriend's back.

"Maybe it's because everything from the hotels, TV right and the return flights of the visitors has already been book for Sunday, and delaying them would cost the organizer money" Hugh chime in turning his head from the tv towards the young couple to voice his thoughts.