✨11✨

Blossom's pov

I go back late and I find Sungwoon playing console seriously. I am really glad that he finally get the time to play his new game.

"Hey, having fun?" I sit beside him.

"Ah, B, you're late!" he pauses the game. "You haven't reply my text at all!"

"Sorry, my phone died," I sigh. "anyway it's only 5 don't be so extra."

"Anyway you look so tired," he caresses my cheek with his finger, and I just flinch a little. Not as much as before.

"Yeah, but the preparation is done, finally."

"Good for you," he ruffles my hair, smiling. "my preparation's done too. We are both freeman."

"What did you prepare?" I ask.

"Yah, you don't notice that I usually go out after I take you back? You don't notice my eyebags? Papers on my desk?" he asks. "Yah, Blossom-ah, you've became so distant with me. You don't care about me anymore?" he pouts.

"Don't be so dramatic, Sungwoon-ah, I just ask, what did you prepare? I know you're restless, but I don't know the project." I lean on him, closer. "And you're still pouting. You didn't leave that habit of yours in military."

"Wait, you're okay with me now?" he's startled.

"I've settled some things," I grin. "You don't have to worry about me. Just don't touch me too sudden."

"And what is it?"

"So I talked with Seongwu about us—"

"You what?"

"—I told him I was so nervous around you, and I can't just look at you the same way as before, nor act around you like usual. You seem fine with it, so I think I am the problem."

"What did he say?"

"He said, well, it happens to everyone." He looks at me, questioned, so I continue to quote Seongwu further. "Just like how I was really comfortable around my brother—"

"He compared me with your brother?"

"—just like how me and Hanbin were okay with bathing together, or being sticky with eachothers like glue, there comes a time when we are not really comfortable for being too close. There's time when I was not comfortable around him when I realized he turned into a grown-up man, and—"

"Seriously? You listen to him?"

"What? His opinion is acceptable. And
logic."

"For God's sake," Sungwoon pins me to the wall behind me. "I am not your brother."

"I know, but somehow, we are like one?"

Sungwoon's pov

She's gotta be kidding me.
Did she just tell me I am like his fucking brother?

"Sungwoon-ah? Hello?" she waves at me. "You're the one who told me to get used to yourself. You can be mad at me or happy about it. Please pick one, I'm having trouble with your crankiness."

She's testing me.
I swear, she is.

I thought we are heading to the right direction.
Finally, she sees me as a man.
But now—

Shit.
That Seongwu guy.
I hate him.

"Sungwoon? Hello? You're zoning out."

I leave her to bed, backfacing her, and ignore her for the rest of the night. My head feels like it's going to explode in any minute—being considered as a friend for years is already bad enough, now she thinks of me as a brother? What kind of curse is that?

Tomorrow morning..

"Hey, you woke up?" I was greeted by the very same voice that I heard on my dream. "You slept so well, when you are ignoring me."

I cover my face tightly with my pillow, when I call my previous dream.

"Thank you for the flowers, Sungwoon Oppa." Blossom smiled very softly as she received my fresh bouquet of flowers. "You really are the best brother in the world."

Fuck. It haunts me to my dream.

I can hear her steps closer and I swear, I don't want to show her this kind of face. "You're still ignoring me?" she takes away my pillow, and I see her looking so beautiful. She rarely wears make up, what is the occasion for today? She even wears a tight black dress.

"Why are you looking so decent?"

"Wow, you're so mean.. I know I don't dress everyday, but still.." she shows a hurtful expression.

"Yah. You haven't answered me."

"My exhibition is today, if you forget. You promise to come." she pulls my hand and pushes me to my closet. "Grab your clothes and take a bath now. Go, go, go!"

I calm myself in the shower. How can I wish, that absurd dream will flow alon with the water, from my head, to the floor, and to the lowest area in this Earth. Get yourself out of a friendzone is already hard enough, now I fall deeper, to the brotherzone? When she never ever call me Oppa? Ong Seongwu.. I hate him.

Realize I can't hide myself forever in the shower, I walk out from the shower and look at her, who is almost ready. I dry my hair lazily with my towel, and it seems like catches her attention. "You never dry your hair properly." she says. "Come here."

What now? I sigh.

I come to her, just like how she asks me to do. She leads me to sit on the floor, and she's sitting behind me, but on the bed. She gently ruffles my hair without forgetting to brush my hair with her tiny hand. "You need to dry your hair properly, I don't want you to catch a cold." she turns the hair dryer on.

I watch her drying my hair seriously, and with every strokes of her hand, I feel like my tiredness is being lifted. It is so warm and ticklish, but somehow, it comforts me.

"We should do this more often," I tell her.

"If you can wake up earlier, maybe I can help?"she turns it off once my hair is completely dry. "Your hair is long, already. You want to cut it?"

"I actually wanna try to dye it. Have some recommendation?"

"Your skin is so fair, I'm sure you'll match with anything." she replies while puts her shoes.

"You're still wearing sneakers in that dress?"

"More comfortable," she replies shortly, and goes straight to the door. "I'll get going first, Sungwoon-ah. Don't forget to come to my exhibition!"