✨8✨

"Yah, what the hell are you doing?!" Someone shouts from the corridor right away after she hears a pop sound, just at the same moment she walks passed by a big, clear window. She storms inside the room that filled with paintings and statues, totally ignores the scared people under her dagger stares.

"Blossom, I am sorry, I didn't know this would lead to a big problem," she apologizes.

"Of course you don't know what will happen, then why don't you think about it beforehand?" she snaps really hard. "It almost splashes my artwork, Kairi, do you know how hard I make those? And what about your friends' works? You don't think of them, too?"

"I'm sorry," she bows.

"And what are you three doing here? Just watching like the statues behind you? You should've stopped her!"

They all stay silence and just look down, really scared of the raging Ara. But it is different with Seongwu, he's a little bit worried that she is actually too stressed for being the leader exhibition.

"What she's trying to say is you need to be careful next time. It is our first exhibition, first impression matters, don't you think?" he coats her words warmly, eventhough Ara always complaints about him being too soft on them. "If something goes wrong, she will be taking responsibility as the leader. Please try to understand her a bit."

"Yes," they says in unison.

"Now will you clean the mess? It'll be bad if others find out about this." His words are always sweet as sugar, but there's something about his expression that gives uneasy feelings when he smiles. It makes everyone can't say no to him—almost like being cursed under a spell.

Blossom taps her foot, as she watches them without mercy. But Seongwu just assures her that she doesn't need to be that mad over this.

"How can I not be mad?" she glares. "Only irresponsible person will pour paint into a baloon and stab it out of curiousity in a room full of artworks!"

"Yes, they were irresponsible, but they are taking the responsibility now." he points at them.

"What if the paint splashes on my canvas, Seongwu-ya? Or yours? Or even worse, sunbaes'?!"

"Relax, it just doesn't happen, alright?" Seongwu steals my shoulder bag and carries it out of the blue. "You're too stressed and do too much work. I'm the vice, you should've lean on me, too."

He also takes her heavy papers from her hand, and rests his free arm on her shoulders, signals her to follow him outside. Their friends are really thankful to Seongwu, the one and only who can shuts her when she rages. Without forgetting to give them a wink, Seongwu continues dragging her but stops halfway.

"B, what happened?" a very familiar boy walks inside. He is unbelievably beautiful to be considered as a boy, but no one can argue over his handsomeness, too. "Your voice is all over the corridor."

Blossom is overly concious about him ever since that night. She still needs a grip after realizing Sungwoon is a man.

"B?" Sungwoon calls once more, but her face just turns redder everytime Sungwoon walks closer, until she unconciously walks backward. His worry increases as he decides to walk faster and grabs her hand instead. "Your face is so red. Did you get a cold, too?"

Blossom becomes even redder once Sungwoon looks right to her face, and everyone—except for those two—realizes that he does that to her.

The four people who were snapped by her is amazed how the boy can change their strict, dominant, and fierce leader to be as weak as jelly. He's surpassed Ong Seongwu.

"Dude, you're too close to her."

Sungwoon finally realizes that there is someone beside her. He looks really familiar, and it takes him some time to notice that he is the one wants her to sit with her every Monday.

"You're one to talk," Sungwoon replies coldly, and pushes away his hand from her shoulder.

Seongwu seems pissed with this clingy boy, who is always around her everytime he has a chance to. And not to mention he is really popular and close with a lot of girls, it's not shocking for Seongwu if his existance mixes up her feelings.

Sungwoon also feels the same way. He doesn't understand why this unknown boy has some nerves to tell him to back off. He clearly doesn't know their relationship and it's maddening for Sungwoon that he thinks he can stay as close as he wants with Blossom but not the other way around.

"Who are you?" Sungwoon asks, without hiding his annoyance.

"I'm Ong Seongwu," he replies with a smile. "She lives next door so if she is really unwell, I can take her back."

"No need, I'll take her—" Sungwoon takes the pile of papers from Seongwu's hand just to get her bag out of his shoulder, and puts them back without knowing those are actually Blossoms, before emphasizes "—home."

Sungwoon takes off his denim jacket and put it on her. With a confident, he grabs her hand and tells her in 180 degrees different tone he uses with Seongwu. "Let's go home, shall we, Chubs?"

Seongwu really hates his guts. He shows off how close they are. "Seongwu-ya, I am sorry, I think I'll go with him," she apologizes for nothing, and kindly ask for the papers.

Boys being boys, they always want to win, don't they?

Seongwu gently stops her and pats her head instead. "You've worked hard, Belle. Let me do the rest, you can go rest."

Sungwoon drags her away and doesn't let her to finish their conversation.

"Oh my God, who the hell is he?" Kairi finally breathes once Seungwoon is outside. "He gets our tiger wrapped in his fingers."