Chapter 9 : L O C K E D _ U P

"I couldn't find her! Namjoon's going to kill me, to kill us!" Hoseok freaked out as he panicked throughout the mansion. "Look for a human with long hair. Move people! No one agrees, fine. I'll find her myself!"

"I swear to Satan, if that girl escapes I will quit this team without having any second thoughts." Jimin said as he run his fingers through his hair frustratingly. He walked back and forth from end of the room and to the other end. Then there's Taehyung, sitting on the couch not minding his best friends freaking out. Jimin looked at him, rolling his eyes at his dongsaeng. "Hello? Did you not heard what I just said? I said—"

"Guys. Just calm the fuck down. God damn it!" He yelled as he threw his head back on the couch head behind him making Jimin to look at him, and Hoseok peeked his head from the door frame. "We're going to find her, that's for sure." 

Jimin clenched his jaw a little, putting both of his hands on his waist as he looked down at his best friend. "Are you serious Tae? This thing is our business. The only one job that we needed to do is to make her feel comfortable in any way, in that way we can gain her trust." Hoseok walked in the view, right in front of Taehyung and beside Jimin, as he crossed his arms.

Taehyung let out a big sigh, looking at his best friends in front of him. "I can do that alone but since we're in a team, of course we're all going to do it. Besides, there's no way she could easily escape this mansion."

Hoseok tilted his head a little like a confused puppy, "He's right though, and Yoongi wouldn't keep it to himself when he found the girl."

With that being said, Taehyung couldn't help but let out a blunt smirk from what had happened a few hours before.

"I won't tell this to anyone. I trust you Tae." Yoongi reminded as he pointed his finger at him, walking out the door.

"I'll take care of it."

Jimin crossed his arms, chewing the front of his lips. "So what are we going to do now? We don't know where she is."

"What if we do?" Taehyung answered, standing up. Opening his eyes wide when he realized he just said something he shouldn't have.

"What?" Hoseok asked, making Jimin's head to turn at him as well.

The boy mumbled under his breath, and sat back down, "Nothing."

"Alright. We're just going to sell Yeontan then." Hoseok mentioned with a smirk on his lips, causing Taehyung to look up to the both of them.

"Don't you two dare go near him!" the boy threatened as he stood up, pointing at the both of them.

"Yeontan! Yeontan!" Jimin called as he whistled, while smirking at the boy. "Come here buddy!"

Once a small dog's bark was heard from the hallway, the color on Taehyung's face all drained. The two boys turned their heads back to their best friend, staring back at them in full of shock.

"Go get her if you want to. She's just upstairs."

Back at Jae Rin's bedroom, she was flipping the pages through the diary. It's thick because of the pages in the notebook. Some where taped, and some were stapled. It'll take years to even finish all the pages in each pages of the diary.

The knob of the door was heard being twisted making Jae Rin put back the diary immediately in the hole and lied down on the bed to make it look like she's just resting.

"Come and eat dinner with us." Jimin stated as he opened the door and saw her lying on the bed. "You're not sleeping are you?"

"No." Jae Rin mumbled under her breath. 'How did he know?'

The boy stepped in the room, walking towards the bed. "We're going to make them wait. Just come on." He let out a low chuckle, grabbing Jae Rin's arm out of her bed.

"Let go off me." Jae Rin muttered under her breath as she tried to yank her wrist away from his grip but he didn't even put his attention on her.

'Taehyung must've told them. I mean, why wouldn't he?'

They entered the dining room, earning a jaw dropped shock expression on Taehyung's face.

'Why is he shock? Unless....'

Jimin dropped Jae Rin beside his seat and he sat down on his chair. Jae Rin looked up, earning a confused looking Taehyung in front of her. She then looked at the middle right and saw another boy with a blank expression, while eating his food causing her to look down on her legs. There were only four of them.

Dinner was silent. No one talked. It's like they're already dead that you could even hear a pin drop.

"I'm full." Jae Rin announced as she stood up from her chair and left the room. A loud slam was heard back from the dining room.

She knew she's in trouble but that didn't stopped her from going upstairs.

The eldest let out a frustrating sigh. He looked at his dongsaeng with his eyes full on rage making the boy understood his message.

The boy followed behind the trail of Jae Rin quietly before grabbing her wrist and forcefully dragged her on the way to her room. She was surprised but didn't mind it. She knew she had seen it coming. The grip was tight, but she didn't let any whimper due to the pain.

Once they got to the room, he opened the door and threw the girl in the room, landing on her butt.

"Sorry. I was ordered to." His last words were and slammed the door shut as a lock was heard from the other side.

She let out a hiss as she grabbed her wrist, massaging the pain that she felt. "For the love of Satan, make them all burn to hell."