11

- "Min Yoongi, do you take Minatozaki Sana as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

Seeing his gorgeous soon to be wife, the corner of Yoongi's lips couldn't help but curl up in satisfaction.

- "I do."

- "Minatozaki Sana, do you take Min Yoongi as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

Feeling Yoongi's intense stare on herself, a pretty pinkish blush blossomed on Sana's face.

- "I do."

- "You may now kiss the bride."

Amidst loud cheers, their lips met in a sweet and tender kiss. It tasted of love and happiness.

Just like Yoongi said, he wouldn't allow anyone to lie to him and get away with it. If Sana made him believe that she was pregnant with his baby, he would be more than willing to make it come true, and the wedding was just the beginning of their story together. Yoongi gave Sana a life time to make up for her mistake by keep on loving him. And in return, he would promise her his everything.

~ The end ~

A/N: I'm sorry for taking so long but this book is finally finished yay! Thanks everyone who read and supported my story! I hope you all enjoyed it, especially historia14 who requested me to write this SaGa/YoonSa ff~ 😊

P/S: I'll try to update my other books when I can! See you guys next time!