5

Now that Sana thought about it, the whole ordeal was quite embarrassing. The fever made her act like a clingy, imprudent mess. Hell, even now Sana had a hard time believing that she herself actually asked Min Yoongi to stay and sleep with her on the same bed. Yet somehow at that moment it had seemed like such a great idea - Sana'd rather blame his calm presence, comforting deep voice and warm hands for putting her at ease. From then on, it became a habit for them to spend their nights together. Lately he had been coming home earlier to eat dinner with her and while their conversation remained short, there was an air of mutual understanding between them.

- "I'll give it a try."

Yoongi's words made Sana turned away from the television to look at him. Even though his face was blank, somehow she could feel the hidden conflict behind his calm facade.

- "What are you talking about?"

- "I want to be a good dad."

Sana's heart hitched in her chest. Mixed emotions filled her gut and rendered her speechless momentarily. She was blinking rapidly as her lips opened to form a little O shape and her face turned pink. The corner of his lips curled up in amusement. Although Yoongi could already guess Sana's reaction, he didn't expect her shocked expression to look so adorably entertaining.

Meanwhile, Sana was still having a hard time believing what just happened was real. She wasn't prepared for Yoongi's sudden change of attitude at all. Thousands of questions came at her like an avalanche but among them, one stood out the most.

'What should I do?'