Heart pounding

Blakes P.o.v.

I sighed as I finished unpacking our new room at the pack house. They said we should move here until the whole stupid war thing is over. Im fighting and so is Axel we're both scared to leave Colton behind but we don't have a choice.

"Uncle blake! Can i go play with Nikolas?" Colton ran in asking with Nikolas behind him. Nikolas was a bit taller than Colton and looked a lot like his father but with dirty blond hair.

"Yeah can he!" Nikolas asked jumping up and down.

I smiled and nodded, "sure but you have to be back before the dinner bell ok?" I told him.

He nodded before running off, Nikolas following him pushing past someone. It was Liam.

"Hey," i whispered.

"Your good with kids," liam said smiling slightly.

"Thanks," I nodded, "I heard you found your mate or mates."

"Yeah," he furrowed his eyebrows, "they're young but i manage."

"Im sorry bout what i did with Axel, i cheated and betrayed you."

He shook his head,"I would of done the same thing."

"Liam! " i heard a small voice shout.

Liam turned, "hey baby, i want you to meet Blake. Remember i told you about him?"

He nodded, "hi im Kyle. "

"Hey,"

Axel walked in, and kissed my head.

"Hey Kyle," Axel said.

"Hi Dr. Green," he said blushing.

"You know him?" I asked

"Hes my patient, for therapy."

"Oh," i nodded

"Wheres Colton?" Axel asked.

"With Nikolas, i told him to be back before the dinner bells." Kyle and Liam left.

Axel and I walked to the movie room to see Nikolas And Colton sharing a cover.

"Awww," i said

They both turned around as bells sounded but they werent dinner bells they were bunker bells. They were here, the war was starting. I paled but jumped into action grabbing Nikolas and Axel grabbing Colton. We ran upstairs to the hidden top floor where the bunkers were kept. The bookcase was already open showing the stairs that led to the bunkers many doors. The sitter, the person in charge of the bunkers, was shouting orders of where peope should go. The co-sitter loading in children and people who weren't fighting. I saw Dylan and Leah I gave them Nikolas.

The main lights shut off as the back up lights came on, children screamed.

"Daddy no! Dont leave me. " Colton was crying, snot on his face, as Axel sat him down. Tears in Axels eyes.

"Be strong ok buddy? Daddy loves you," Axel handed Colton a necklace that opened up to a tiny picture of the three of us. With a scripture saying 'always will love you'. I started crying, it hurt, i couldnt do this. Nikolas came over looking brave.

"Ill take care of him, "

"No!" Coltons face was red amd angry, his eyes swimming with tears and confusion.

Axel stood up and hugged me as Nikolas pulled him up the bunker stairs and the bookcase shut inside than out.

We ran outside to see utter chaos. Axel shifted and clouds drew up. Im tired of running.