Quiet

I started editing it but sorry a lots going on and here's the original

p.s. it has a sex scene

********$*****3******X*******

I smiled to myself, taking off my boxers and sliding under the covers. Axel went to put Colton to bed. I sighed, I wonder if he'll let me top him.

"Uh huh, so that's good, she's breathing on her own. Mhm, call the family, thank you, bye." Axel hung up his phone. Pulling off his shirt and pants, he climbed in bed with me.

"Everything ok?" I asked.

He nodded, closing his eyes, I frowned. Grabbing his hand I wrapped it around my semi erection. His eyes snapped open, then started stroking me.

I moaned, pulling his boxers down. Slowly getting hotter I pulled the blankets off of us. He was a little longer than Liam but not as thick. Jesus how could I think of Liam at a time like this.

Liam's P.O.V.

"Hello moon goddess," I said staring at the shining goddess infront of me. She had been coming to my dreams for years. She hasn't visited in a long time though.

"Hello my son, I came baring choices."

I nodded waiting for her to continue.

"You can either leave Blake now, without telling him and move to with the elders. Or you can tell Blake your leaving him and ill lift your elder spirits and give you a mate. Either way they will end with same destruction. But having the mate will permit consequences."

When I heard mate I nodded my head quickly, "Where do I find him?"

"im not telling you, he is close though, move out of the apartment and into the pack house."

"Ok, I will oh gosh moon goddess thank you!" I was happy and excited at the same time. Finally I get my happy ever after.

Blake's P.O.V.

I moaned as Axel wrapped his right lips around my erection.

"Axxxelll," I whimpered as he slide too fingers in me licking around my hole. He deep throated me again, eagerly and my phoned beeped.

I groaned, blinding searching for it.

"Stop, later," He pulled his mouth off of me and his fingers. I shuddered in anticipation, as he bent me.

"Are you ready love?"

I nodded, biting my lip .

I moaned as he pushed slowly into me. In one quick motion he was. hurried to the hilt in me. I yelped from the pain, clenching around him he moaned.

"Oh Jesus Blake your so tight," he groaned. Pulling out then thrusting slightly into me. I moaned loudly, moving on him persistently.

I half screamed half moaned as he hit my prostrate.

He chuckled, "baby don't be too loud Colton is in the other room asleep." I nodded quickly only half listening as he thrusted into me harder hitting my prostate repeatedly. He suddenly growled his eyes flashing a bright blue as he released himself inside of me. I half screamed and moaned, his warm cum coating my insides. I collapsed, breathing heavily, my mind a blur.

"Shhh, love, be quiet now. Sleep now love." he whispered.