Hot and Flustered~ Ch.3

A/N Just a slight warning there is heavy petting in this chapter. This is the first and only warning as there will be sex and sexual acts throughout this book. It isn't exactly a huge part or the story line so you can always skip it. I personally like reading sexy times ya know but everyone's different haha. Okay enjoy humanoids. ;)

I groaned, as I felt bumping. I am being kidnapped okay no need to panic. I slowly peak an eye open relaxing when I see it's just a shirtless Liam and now smooth shaved Liam.

"Liam what are you doing?" I asked reaching up to run my hand over his now smooth cheek.

"You ran out here, I came to find you and bring you back. I promised Leah and Ashter I would plus I kind of have a crush on you." He said with a smirk, I roll my eyes with a smile. "By the way, great job keeping a low profile, random ass thunderstorm in the middle of July is not suspicious at all. We talked to the Alpha though and I mean of course he's letting us stay. Dylan and Leah are mates and that means Dylan is going to soon take over as sole Alpha and Leah will become Luna. That title fits her so well." Liam replied, glancing down at me with a soft smile. It was clear how proud he was of his little sister, after all he pretty much raised her.

I nodded, blushing from the embarrassing thunderstorm. I should be able to keep my gifts in check. I let out a sigh before snuggling closer to his warm bare chest. I didn't want to tell him about Jonathan yet I didn't really even know what to say. I met my mate Liam but he doesn't want me so you and I are fine?? No, that's selfish I don't want to hurt Liam who was my knight is shining armor he didn't deserve to be second best. I glance at him, he's looking straight ahead lightly humming a lullaby his mother used to sing him and Leah. I loved Liam he took care of me just like he takes care of everyone and that's what I loved about him. I look up at the night sky it was late the moon was high in the sky maybe around 3 or 4 am. The stars were so prominent out here dancing across the universe without a care in the world. I look back at the moon, what does the moon goddess have in store for me? The pain and suffering I've been through? When will it end? when will I get my happily ever after? My parents were killed, I've been on the run for as long as I can remember, and now my mate doesn't want me. I look down rubbing at my chest confused by the tugging at my heart a dull pain, but pain nonetheless. Why is my chest hurting, no, my heart.

Mate. My wolf said sadly

What about him. I asked

He is consummating his love with another. That's why it hurts. He said angrily

Like you mean, you know did it I asked

Yes, that's what I said didn't I?
My wolf answered

I grew angry, who does he think he is tell me I can't be with anyone fine, ill  show him. I deserve happiness just as much as he does. If not more! I've struggled my whole life why can't one thing ever be easy? Liam was easy, when I was with him it was a simple. He cared about me and I cared about him. He never made it difficult to love him.

I started kissing Liams sweet spot on the dip in his shoulder. He gasped, faltering his step a bit, he was surprised. Good.

"Blake, stop, wait till we get back, " He pleaded

I just sucked at his sweet spot harder, nipping at it.

Liam growled. "We are almost there just wait our room is even on the first floor just wait, please." Liam pleaded with me but it fell on deaf ears.

I didn't want to wait, I wanted the pull to go away, I wanted to feel better. I would have done anything to feel better. I trailed kisses on his shoulder, up his neck and on his cheek to the side of lips, then going back down.