For the First Time

Liams P.O.V.

I DONNO IF I SAID THERE AGES THEY ARE ALL 18 LIAM IS ALMOST A YEAR OLDER

*****************************

I smiled to myself using water to slightly slick my hair back. I loved Blake, I really did and I wished more than anything he'd be my mate. But he isn't and it's time to move on. I sighed sliding a black v-neck over my head and laced up my combat boots. I breathed out air slowly trying to calm my nerves.The breakfast bell rung loudly announcing serving. I walked downstairs, almost falling three times from kids laughing and running down the hallways. There were like what 10 they can read the no running sign in the hallway. I shook my head waiting in the breakfast line with my plate. Then I smelt it, the apples and woods smell. I growled silently, my head searching rapidly for the scent. Then I saw him, he had a mess of brown hair, bright blue eyes and black wire glasses. I swear he was one of the most beautiful things I've ever laid my eyes on. I smiled at him, he couldn't have been older than 16 or younger than 14. His eyes widened, before he turned and sprinted out of the house abruptly. I frowned, then took a deep breath. I looked ahead putting eggs, Bacon, sausage and French toast on my plate. I kept reminding myself to give him time. I sat down at one of the tables outside with the pack warriors.

"hey man what's up you look down," Guss one of the warriors said.

"I just found my mate man, but I donno if he wants me."

***Kyle's P.O.V. before they meet**

I sniffled, then sneezed again. I sighed rubbing my red itchy nose before sliding my glasses on. Wiping the mirror with my hand. I sighed looking at my appearance. I was skinny no muscle what so ever, with freckles sprinkled on my cheeks. My hair looked like a rats nest im not sugar coating that. I went to work trying brush out my knots.

I sighed defeated yet again. I pulled on some black jeans and a black veil brides shirt and pulled on some converse. I looked in the mirror one last time. Yep, still that awkward 15 year old teen. I hope I never find a mate, just save me the pain. I walked downstairs slowly sticking towards the wall to avoid being pummeled. As I walked into the kitchen that's when I smelled it, the sweet melted chocolate and burning wood smell. I almost moaned, he was tall, tan, with black hair loosely slicked back and chocolate brown eyes that'll make you want to swim in them. He smiled slightly at me. That's when I panicked, my eyes widened and I turned as fast as I could running. Tears streamed down my face and the words my twisted mind came up with echoed loudly. He doesn't want you.

*********Kyler's P.O.V.********

I sighed rolling my eyes smirking, damn im just wayyy too hot for my own damn good. I ran my hand through my hair one last time for good measure. Then I fixed my collar on my blue Polo shirt. Walking out of my room I met my friends at the first staircase. We all did our bro hugs then started walking down the stairs saying hi to the ladies when needed.

"Hey Kyler your looking really sexy this morning." Britanna said running her boobs against my arm seductively.

"Thank you cutie," I replied winking.

"How bought the bathroom?" he asked trying to purr. I rolled my eyes looking at my best friend Nikki for help. He caught on nodding.

"Hey Britanna, Kyler doesn't want any of your stinky vagina, buh bye now sweet." Nikki said making us all chuckle besides Britanna who just glared at Nikki. We continued down the stairs until we got into the breakfast line. I stacked my plate high with pancakes and French toast then drowned them in syrup.

"Wow, you know we don't hibernate right?" Nikki said.

I chuckled, "Pack warrior tryouts are at the end of may I need to pack some weight and build that into even more muscle."

He shrugged, shoving a sausage into his mouth.

I shook my head, walking into the backyard with them searching for a place. A breeze passed by and I smelt it. It smelled like sweet melted chocolate and burning wood smell. I moaned, my eyes darting to the smell. He was beautiful his warm chocolate brown eyes and tanned skin.

"Mate, mine," I growled put lowly.

"Dude your gay?" Nikki asked surprised, "I didn't know that."

"Neither did I but what do they say, there's a first time for everything."

*****************************

THUR! WHOSE EXCITEEDDD I AM I AM LOL ILL UPDATE SOON MY LOVES NEXT CHAPPIE WILL BE KYLER/LIAM/KYLE POV AGAIN SEE YA LATER AND VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLLLOOOWWW! PEACE OUT ME ICICLES!

-ICEBABYICE