Chapter 1 - last day of happiness

Mia's POV

"Girls, can you all come over and help your mother clean the house before the boys get back," screamed Mum. HAHA Mum calls Grace, Claudia and Aaliyah her daughters as well, Italian things, but we are actually all like family. We have literally known each other since we were all fetuses so I guess we are. "Muuuuuuum, we don't need to clean for the boys, the house is spotless and who cares if they are coming back plus Charlotte and Aaliyah wanna go to the movies." I said. 

"Char, Liyah, you don't mind, do you?" she said looking at them smiling. I starred at them wide-eyed, begging them not to say yes. "Sure, Maria anything for our second favourite mother,'' they laughed, turning to me saying sorry. Costa, Marco, Joey and Shawn were coming back from Shawn's Asia tour, and mum always made such a big deal of the boys staying over at our house, since they live in their own apartment. 

"You just wanna hang out in Costa's room," I said to Charlotte. 

"So what if I do? You can't stop me." She said walking to his room. She had the biggest crush on my brother and wasn't afraid to tell everyone. Its never going to happen though, because we have one strict rule on the dating family members, and that is that its NEVER GONNA HAPPEN SIS. 

Aaliyah and I went over to Mum too ask her where the vacuum was, when we heard a shriek.

"Mia, Mia, Miaaa, Costa is calling can I answer?!!" she screamed from the other side of the house. "No I gotta ask him if i ca--," 

"HAHA too late I already did... oh wait, its Shawn," she said with dissapointment. 

"What the fck does he want, hang up on him" I said shouted in disgust. I had hated Shawn all my life, not for any specific reason but he just annoyed the shit out of me. He was just like my brother yet even worse because he flirted with me while also pissing me off. 

"I heard that you strunz, I wanna talk to my sister..." the phone cut off and Aaliyah went to my bedroom to call Shawn back.

Charlotte was buzzing with her mouth wide open. "What is wrong with you??" I said confused AF. "SHAWN. Is what is wrong!" 

"Why, would did he do now?" I rolled my eyes, "He better not have touched my god damn --" I was rudely cut off yet again.

"You don't understand Mia!" She said almost speechless.

"Yeah so tell me you idiot."

"SHAWN...GOT...HOT," She said starstruck almost drooling over him. 

"AHHHH, that's my brother you're talking about and he's off limits," said Aaliyah walking in, in a hurry. "As if and yeah and thank God he is off limits," I said poking my finger at my tongue. 

"Moving on, we gotta go pick up the boys from the airport, their flight was cancelled so they got an earlier one," Aaliyah said excitedly.

"NOO!!" I said in appointment. I mean, yeah I love the boys (minus Shawn), but I don't want them to come back yet, this was supposed to be our last day of happiness, without them. 

"I'm not coming, I'm gonna go to the gym, you two go with mum to pick them up."

"As if you're not gonna come and see three smoking hot boys in sweatpants.'' Charlotte looked at me trying to convince me to come. 

🙄

"Number 1, TWO OF THEM ARE MY BROTHERS and ONE IS SHAWN, SO NO THANKS."

"Ok, you do you then," she said judging me walking to the car. Charlotte didn't have any brothers, she only had a younger sister, so it kinda made sense that she was a little boy crazy at times, but still ew, my brothers and shawn... just ew.