05

They get out of the watchtower

They get out of the watchtower. They head to where their personal stuff was being held. Peter looks over in the direction of the ships. Looking for his ship.

"Yeah! There is it. Get my ship. It's the Milano, the orange and blue one over in the corner." Peter says

"They crumpled my pants up into a ball." Rocket said, "That's rude! They folded yours." Rocket said gesturing to Peter's and Jaylah's clothes.

Peter get's to his personal stuff, looking through it. He finds the orb in one of his bags. But he was still searching for something.

"The orb's there. Let's go!" Gamora said.

Peter shakes his head, "Wait, wait, wait." He keeps searching.

Jaylah looks at him, "Peter?"

"What?" Gamora asks.

Peter frowns, "Bastard didn't put it back." He said.

"Put what back?" Gamora asks.

Peter hands Jaylah the bag that contains the orb. Jaylah looks at Peter confused but knew what he was going after.

"Peter," Jaylah says.

"Get them to the ship," Peter says, "I'll be right back."

Gamora looks at him, "How are you gonna possibly-?" She got cut off.

"Just keep the Milano close by." Peter yells as he runs off.

As Peter runs off, Jaylah puts the bag over her shoulders. She turns to see the four of them looking at her. She groans.

"One of these days his stupidity is gonna get him or me killed," She says, "Come on, follow me."

Jaylah and the others ran in the direction of the Milano. When they got to the ship, Jaylah ran to the controls faster. She had learned over the years to pilot the ship, in case Peter was injured badly, or if a mission went so bad he didn't make it out.

"Wait, why are we waiting for him?" Rocket asks,  "You have the orb right?"

Jaylah tossed the bag, "Check it."

That is when Gamora looked inside, the orb was missing. Gamora swore under her breathe and showed it to Rocket.

"What an idiot," Rocket said.

Jaylah smirks, "He's my idiot." She says.

"If we don't leave now, we'll be blow to bits!" Rocket yells at Jaylah at the controls.

Jaylah looks at him, "I know what I'm doing." She said.

"Oh yeah?" Rocket asks.

Just then Drax noticed Peter flying toward them. His mask covering his face to protect himself from space.