I replied and then put my phone in my back pocket. God, I hope I'm making the right decision...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

zendaya

heading out

heading out

LiamtheDude, tomholland2013,
DemiLovato, and 34,234,344
others like this

person!! we all love a photo bomber with a stone face

BellaThorne beautiful

tomholland2013 @BellaThorn beyond words

zendaya @BellaThorn @tomholland2013 thanks yall 😘😘

tomholland2013 🖐🏻✊🏻

person101 how cuteeeeeeee

fantheunltimateoftom ummm Tom? Marry me. Please.

lidrid @fantheunltimateoftom MOOD + SAME

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elle

Can you say gentleman again? I can! Tom Holland once again made almost every Tomdaya fan's heart flutter when he basically told Zendaya she looked beautiful beyond words

Can you say gentleman again? I can! Tom Holland once again made almost every Tomdaya fan's heart flutter when he basically told Zendaya she looked beautiful beyond words. It started when she posted a picture of herself "heading out" in a casual, light pink ankle length dress. Her hair was done in a half up half down due that looked fabulous on her. Tom must have thought so to because when Zendaya's Shake It Up costar commented "beautiful" Tom replied "beyond words". Rightfully so, she did look amazing in the dress, however fans are now shipping them together more than Zendaya and Liam, her new bodyguard that was featured on her Instagram a literally a few hours ago.
So, are you a Ziam fan or a Tomdaya fan.
And was Tom just being nice or totally flirting because he was jealous of the new guy? Comment down below!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stared at the Elle article. When Tom had commented on my post, I didn't think twice, but now this article was making me second guess myself. Ugh, I hate social media... I put my phone down on the counter and continued adding the finishing touches to my hair. How fast do they put these articles up anyway? I let my mind wander with thoughts.

A few minutes later, knock came to my door. Ahhh! He's here. I jumped up and rushed to the door. When I opened it, it wasn't who I expected, but he still made me smile.

"Hey Tom."

"Hey, sorry I know you're getting ready for your date and everything, but I'm kinda bored..." he sighed strolling into my room.

"Well, you're always welcome here... unless I'm upset at you," I teased and closed my door.

"Haha, very funny," Tom said, sitting down in front of the TV. "You look nice by the way."

"Thank you," I responded, walking to my suitcase and trying to decide what shoes to wear. I settled for crème colored stiletto ones that were a tad pointed in the front but not enough to crush my toes.

"Can I have some ice cream?" Tom called out, eyes glued to the TV. The Champions League was on (that's soccer for you uncultured people who don't know lolololololol), boys and their sports I rolled my eyes and opened the freezer. I pulled out a tub of ice cream room service had brought to me and walked it over to Tom. As soon as I handed it to him, a knock came at the door.

I hurried to open it and was met with the sight of Liam with a navy blue dressy shirt tucked into ripped black skinny jeans. His hair was pulled up into a tight ponytail, which I thought that it was sort of weird.

"Hey," I grinned, giving him a huge.

"Hi there," Liam spotted Tom and furrowed his eyebrows. "What's he doing here?"

"Um, he was helping me pick out my outfit," I smile, quickly trying to change the subject. "You like?"

"Of course, you look beautiful," he looked me over. "You ready to go?"

He seemed a little off but I ignored it, "Sure, see you later Tom!"

Tom, who hadn't acknowledged Liam looked up and stood up. He walked over to us and pointed his spoon at Liam, "Take care of my best friend, you."

"Aye, aye," Liam gave him a tight smile and Tom just walked back to the TV.

"Okay, let's go," I steered Liam out the door.

<>

Dinner was, to say the least, conflicting. I wanted to enjoy myself, but every time I felt like I was adjusting to Liam he'd say something that reminded me of Tom or the stupid Elle article. Liam seemed to pick up on my unease too.

"You okay? You seem a bit off," he pointed out.

"Yeah, I just have to go to the bathroom," I tried to give him a convincing smile and walked to the bathroom. When I entered, I locked the door and fell to the floor sobbing.

"What is wrong with me," I said out loud, sobs choking my words. "Why am I out here with Liam when I should be watching TV with Tom and chilling."

And that's when I realized, I love Tom. I freaking love Tom! I need to hear his voice..

Without thinking, I facetimed Tom. It rang twice and then he picked up.

"Hey, how's your date?" Tom's beautiful face came through the phone. I was about to tell him my realization when his words from the day before came rushing back to me. .. 

"You wanna be with Liam? Okay. Great! You wanna give your heart to him? Cool! I'm happy for you! Just leave me and my heart out of it because I'm tired of thinking that maybe just maybe we can be together, because it's obviously not true..."

"Zendaya? Z? Are you okay?" his voice turned urgent.

"Yeah," My voice cracked.

"What's wrong?" he asked. I love you but I can't tell you...

"Liam's not for me."

His face seemed to untense a little bit, "He didn't hurt you, right?"

"No, no, I just... I just wanna come home," I tried to hold back the tears, but here on the bathroom floor of a restaurant I let out all the tears of hurt and frustration that I had been holding in for the past few months.

"Z," I could tell it hurt him to see me like this.

"S-sorry," I wiped the tears of my face.

"It's okay, I'm here for you Z," Tom smiled at me. "Forever and always."